new way to fill chambers of pnumatic guns??October 22 2002 at 3:31 PM
No score for this post
|Alex (no login)|
heres a crazy idea....i dont think it would work...but if it could this could make filling a pnumatic gun when youre not around a compressor very fast.....
i really dont think this is possible...but ....hmm..mabey?..does it sound possible to combust a SMALL SMALL SMALL amount of propane that has been precisely measured so that the expansion of the gas when it has been totaly combusted, will pressurise the chamber to a relatively safe pressure of 100 PSI? then that pressure released by a normal pnumatic valve....theres alot about contained combustion i dont know...so im not sure. is this possible? could you use a small enough amount of propane to do this? or am i just nutz and should stick to combustion or pnumatic not some crazy hybrid? im leaning towards the last one but if any of know if this is possible or not could ya let me know?
- I don't think so...but i may be wrong - steve on Oct 22, 2002, 3:42 PM
- I think youre right... - Alex on Oct 22, 2002, 3:51 PM
- combustion can create a vacuum when it cools - jimmy on Oct 23, 2002, 11:19 AM
- wuldnt it be easier to use...... - alwayz on Oct 22, 2002, 3:51 PM
- that'd be some messy.... - Alex on Oct 22, 2002, 3:54 PM
- Since i like variety....im gonna make a baking soda and vinegar gun just for kicks.... - Alex on Oct 22, 2002, 4:11 PM
- dry ice and thread sealant - MacGuyver on Oct 22, 2002, 7:15 PM
- Dry Ice Pressure - Beaker on Oct 22, 2002, 8:42 PM
- Dry Ice NOT a good idea - jimmy on Oct 23, 2002, 11:31 AM
- alkaseltzer......(NT) - Anonymous on Oct 22, 2002, 7:48 PM
- brainstorm about your idea........ - boogieman on Oct 23, 2002, 6:29 AM