Return to Index  

Heres my idea...

January 8 2007 at 3:20 PM
No score for this post
XtremeEagle  (no login)

Response to i need help

Part of building a connon has to be the thrill of how damn funny it is to shoot the thing. The thrill of the X factor. The X factor is the idea that you have really no clue as to what is going to happen the first time you pull the trigger! It could misfire it could need igniter adjustments it may, ( very very very very have i said very? Very RAIRLY come apart upon combustion. So Ok you have the parts to build the thing... BUILD IT AND FIND OUT!!! THATS PART OF THE FUN! In my opinion, you'll be just fine sched 40 is what I use every time unless its a metal cannon. You should be AOK! You'd be surprised how much pressure a cylinder of plastic can take! WORST CASE scenario, ot blows the barrel off or apart. Big dean its not like your using gun powder...

XtremeEagle

PS
BUILD IT FIRE IT AND LAUGH YOUR ARSE OFF!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Disclaimer: Myself or anyone on this forum is not responsible for anybody elses actions. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU!!!