Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I had a vision
    • Creter (Login Creter)
      Posted Oct 2, 2006 10:08 AM

Now that Ive built a potato cannon and got it to work like a hot damn, I think its time to kick it up a notch. Come on shooting potatos and corn cobs can only be so exciting. After a few hundred shots its time to liven it up a little. Push the envelope I believe its called. Now Ive given it a great deal of thought. I did shoot t-shirts out of it and thats good for a laugh. Hell I even fired a man thong out of the thing with a potato stuffed in the crotch to give it the needed weight to carry a hundred yards. But I've reached the point now where the show needs to be revamped to keep everyone amused.
      I have been thinking Id like to fill a condom with a few tablespooons of gasoline and fire that from the cannon. I have this mental image in my mind of the cannon looking like a 16 inch deck gun off a second world was battleship as it fires. Ive fired the cannon with burst disks and she makes a fine report and in the twilight a nice flame can be seen leaving the barrel about a foot past the muzzle.
      A condom will burst when the flame reaches it and the gasoline inside will atomize as its hurled along the barrel. As I see it there will be little oxygen to cause an explosion till the fuel reaches the muzzle and produces a huge fireball. Much like the battleships of days gone by.
      Now having the cops at the house the other day to warn me of the wrath the people living close by feel towards my cannon. I know I can't fire it in the front yard. Though it would be a great way to thumb my nose at them. A mans home is his castle and I have the biggest gun. And if my thinking is right I'll have a fireball to prove it. So when those living close by hear the bark of the cannon they will see the flash to accompany it. Now thats classic.
      Now in all reality im not in it to raise **** with the locals. I know I have a nack for doing that, and trust me that goes way back. I didn't design this potato cannon to instigate local residential terror. No that wasn't my intent. Though I must admit, I didn't think Id get away with cannon play within the town limits for very long. This thing barks like a scorned redhead and packs the punch of a heavy weight.
      I built this potato cannon to just have a few laughs and good old fashon fun. Just like the crazy things we all once did as kids. There is a fasination of things that produce power. This potato cannon has plenty of that, and makes a nice loud noise to help impress that upon you. I guess thats why I took the time and built it.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)