1. Church Parking Lot Sign...FOR MEMBERS ONLY
Trespassers will be baptized!!
2. "No God-No Peace. Know God-Know Peace."
3. "Free Trip to heaven. Details Inside!"
4. "Try our Sundays. They are better than Baskin-Robbins."
5. "Searching for a new look? Have your faith lifted here!"
6. An ad for one Church has a picture of two hands holding stone
tablets on which the Ten Commandments are inscribed
and a headline that reads,
"For fast, fast, fast relief, take two tablets."
7. When the restaurant next to another Church put out a big sign
with red letters that said, "Open Sundays," the church
reciprocated with its own message: "We are open on Sundays, too."
8. A singing group called "The Resurrection" was scheduled to sing
at a church. When a big snowstorm postponed the performance, the
pastor fixed the outside sign to read, "Resurrection is
9. "People are like tea bags-you have to put them in hot water
before you know how strong they are."
10. "God so loved the world that He did not send a committee."
11. "Come in and pray today. Beat the Christmas rush!"
12. "When down in the mouth, remember Jonah. He came out alright."
13. "Sign broken. Message inside this Sunday."
14. "Fight truth decay-study the Bible daily."
15. "How will you spend eternity-Smoking or Non-smoking?"
16. "Dusty Bibles lead to Dirty Lives"
17. "Come work for the Lord. The work is hard, the hours are long
and the pay is low. But the retirement benefits are out of this
18. "It is unlikely there'll be a reduction in the wages of sin."
19. "Do not wait for the hearse to take you to church."
20. "If you're headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns."
21. "If you don't like the way you were born, try being born again."
22. "Looking at the way some people live, they ought to obtain
eternal fire insurance soon."
23. "This is a ch_ _ ch. What is missing?" ---------(U R)
24. "Forbidden fruit creates many jams."
25. "In the dark? Follow the Son."
26. "Running low on faith? Stop in for a fill-up."
27. "If you can't sleep, don't count sheep. Talk to the Shepard."
Posted on Mar 7, 2000, 9:30 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum Home
Find more forums on Spirituality
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.