Gentlemen thanks a lot !February 21 2004 at 2:18 AM
|Alfred Lai (no login)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Canadian Faun tank transporters
Thank you very much for the information. So the guy that told me about rail transport wasn't wrong after all. I suppose the FAUN were used for recovery work etc.
Was the FMSU a sub-unit of the Service Battalion ?
I look forward to seeing Stephane's picture on your site. Would it be possible to convert the Trumpeter trailer to the type as used by FMSU ?
- trumpeter kit - luc desormeaux on Feb 21, 2004, 8:15 AM
- FMSU was its own unit - Stephane Parent on Feb 22, 2004, 6:34 PM
- Faun Driver - JP Morgan on Sep 26, 2004, 2:09 PM
- Faun images (images) - JP Morgan on Nov 23, 2004, 7:39 PM
- That make sense now. - Alfred Lai on Feb 23, 2004, 10:32 AM