Return to Index
My aching TOW...
November 1 2010 at 7:27 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Here's some pics of an A2 I took way back when in Calgary (oh, to have a digital camera back then...)
And some I had on the computer; sorry,source unknown, from the Interwebs. If it's a problem for anyone, I can remove or credit.
And some A1's:
Oh yeah, the .50 mount is different on the Commander's cupola, I have lots of pics of that; there's an ex TOW A2 as a monument here in Edmonton. It folds down so the .50 is out of the way.
This message has been edited by leopardC2 from IP address 188.8.131.52 on Nov 1, 2010 7:29 PM
Respond to this message
- Darryl Tuominen on Nov 1, 2010, 7:41 PM
- Jason Bobrowich on Nov 1, 2010, 9:36 PM
50 mount pics
- Graeme on Nov 1, 2010, 9:44 PM
.50 cal mount
- Gary Owsley on Nov 3, 2010, 3:33 PM
- John Hayes on Nov 6, 2010, 10:34 PM