Grizzly First ThoughtsApril 14 2012 at 12:57 AM
|Jason Bobrowich (Login jasonbobro)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Trumpeter "Late" Grizzly available
Oh my...what have they created?
It looks like the exact same totally incorrect 180 degree backwards turret parts.
They have the incorrect Cougar main gun deflector on the engine grill and now they have added a tank phone on the back door...thankfully these are separate parts.
The machine gun barrels still look like toys.
It looks from the sprue shots and the instructions all the previous issues with the Early version are carried over here.....but at least the turret build instructions are included this time.
The good thing is that we have another version of a Canadian AFV and you can use the mirrors, spare tire rack, XML tires, and rear storage boxes as a great start to updating the Cougar kit to the late version.
The colour and decals are actually pretty accurate for the Grizzly Artillery Gun Tractors deployed with SFOR in Bosnia....they had the late mods, no bolt on add-on armour, no LAST armour package, and were solid NATO green.
|This message has been edited by jasonbobro from IP address 188.8.131.52 on Apr 14, 2012 3:04 AM|
- GGT's - Graeme Davidson on Apr 14, 2012, 9:34 AM
- Grizzly Bits - Jason Bobrowich on Apr 14, 2012, 12:50 PM
- turret - Ian Smith on Apr 14, 2012, 1:51 PM
- Turret angles - Jim Carswell on Apr 14, 2012, 2:25 PM
- Changing your Grizzly turret - Ying Louie on Apr 16, 2012, 2:51 AM
- Turret Location - Jason Bobrowich on Apr 16, 2012, 11:53 AM
- Pictures very soon - Ying Louie on Apr 16, 2012, 3:09 PM
- Paint colours - Ying Louie on Apr 16, 2012, 7:37 PM
- Paint Choices - Jason Bobrowich on Apr 16, 2012, 9:45 PM