GGT'sApril 14 2012 at 9:34 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Grizzly First Thoughts
now, if we had an LG-1, that would make for a nice GGT.
I think BVM / MLM should offer their Grizzly/TLAV turrets as separate items.
Photo shows marine drives, but the sprue with the tank telephone also has the parts for the stowage bins that were mounted in lieu of the props.
It's got the rear door locks too.
Did the early AVGP come with that big clear sprue?
- Grizzly Bits - Jason Bobrowich on Apr 14, 12:50 PM
- turret - Ian Smith on Apr 14, 1:51 PM
- Turret angles - Jim Carswell on Apr 14, 2:25 PM
- Changing your Grizzly turret - Ying Louie on Apr 16, 2:51 AM
- Turret Location - Jason Bobrowich on Apr 16, 11:53 AM
- Pictures very soon - Ying Louie on Apr 16, 3:09 PM
- Paint colours - Ying Louie on Apr 16, 7:37 PM
- Paint Choices - Jason Bobrowich on Apr 16, 9:45 PM