Re: My Grizzly Build update Thanks Jason!May 4 2012 at 9:18 PM
|Gary Gore (Login nuke11)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to My Grizzly Build update Thanks Jason!
I don't seem to remember the smoke launchers positioned for such a flat trajectory. What year is this turret from?
I seem to remember them being a bit more up so the grenades can be lobbed out and detonate about 6 meters above the ground at about 30 meters from the vehicle. I could be wrong, as I was only on the Grizzlies from 85 to 89-90.
Otherwise an excellent rebuild of the kit.
- Grenade Discharger Angle - Jason Bobrowich on May 4, 2012, 9:44 PM
- Mid to late version turrets have the extreme angles - Ying on May 4, 2012, 11:21 PM
- Angles - Jason Bobrowich on May 4, 2012, 11:26 PM
- More Pics - Jason Bobrowich on May 4, 2012, 11:32 PM
- Early variant smoke discharger pics - Ying Louie on May 5, 2012, 12:53 AM
- Angle Issue - Jason Bobrowich on May 5, 2012, 2:26 PM
- Thanks I'll check - Ying Louie on May 5, 2012, 5:06 PM