Return to Index
ID this kit on a M4A2E8
May 7 2012 at 7:26 PM
Clive M. Law - Service Publications
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Some, but not all, postwar Shermans have this piece of kit. It is always seen on the left side and in the same location. However, I have no idea what it is for.
Respond to this message
ID this kit........
- Art Murray on May 7, 2012, 9:01 PM
First Aid Box
- Jason Bobrowich on May 7, 2012, 9:01 PM
- Clive M. Law - Service Publications on May 7, 2012, 9:12 PM
The Postwar Sherman in Canadian Service
- Clive M. Law on Jun 11, 2012, 2:49 PM
- Graeme on Jun 11, 2012, 3:08 PM
- Clive M. Law on Jun 13, 2012, 2:50 PM
you better treat that Clive fella right...
- Graeme Davidson on Jun 13, 2012, 6:53 PM
- Jim Carswell on Jun 14, 2012, 12:35 AM
Definitely on my must buy list
- Rob Feehan on Jun 15, 2012, 2:28 PM
- Jason Bobrowich on Jun 22, 2012, 12:09 AM
- Clive M. Law on Jun 22, 2012, 8:48 AM
Canadian Vehicles in Korea
- Jason Bobrowich on Jun 22, 2012, 12:52 PM
Find more forums on Network54
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2017
. All rights reserved.