Return to Index  

Auger Screwed

October 27 2012 at 4:40 PM
Todd Miller  (no login)
from IP address 98.174.213.131

Response to Auger Details

Jason;
You are a Project saver. The Auger has been the only thing keeping Brakes on My SEV/MTVE build. The diameter of the screw, and length of each attachment (since there 2)from its attachment end too where it enters the drive motor for (1)and of course for the other just,
bore tip to attachment to other boring auger.I am guessing that with the diameter of the disc, I can 1/2 the distance for the center shaft. I have been thinking of ways to cut a piece of evergreen 1/2 the dia. width, heat it and bend it in an Arc around a center shaft,and glue it with AC as I move down its length. ??? Make sense?? Whatya think. I have (3) different walk arounds (2) SEV, (1) MTVE, but I have no roof layout shots of either vehicle. I think I'm good to go on, external 360', but the roof details are lacking, as well as interior. Any assistance in this area is greatly appreciated. my intent is to scratch the componants of this vehicle and share it w/ other SEV?MTVE armor fans. A BIG THNX, for all you do.
Todd

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. some ideas - Graeme Davidson on Oct 28, 2012, 12:35 AM
    1. Auger Fab - Todd Miller on Oct 28, 2012, 4:56 AM

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement