Buffalo EROCNovember 17 2016 at 11:33 PM
Bob Read (Login NebLWeffah)
from IP address 18.104.22.168
I'm building Bronco's Buffalo MPCV as a Canadian EROC in Afghanistan. Detail pictures are hard to come by and I'm interested in images of the inside of the rear door, particularly the latch area and any opening mechanisms inside. I have Miloslav Hraban and Rick Saucier's Canadian EROC book which is a fantastic reference, but the area around the rear door isn't covered. Anybody have any images that can share or online sources they could point me to?
Many thanks friends...
- Hi Bob, - Peter Hickey on Nov 18, 2016, 5:10 PM
- Other countries.... - Bob Read on Nov 18, 2016, 10:34 PM
- Sorry Bob.... - Peter Hickey on Nov 26, 2016, 4:03 PM
- Re: Sorry Bob.... - Bob Read on Nov 26, 2016, 4:49 PM
- Some Buffalo Pics - Don Allen on Nov 20, 2016, 8:51 AM
- Buffalo - Thanks - Bob Read on Nov 21, 2016, 12:23 AM
- Buffalo A2 - Jim Carswell on Nov 21, 2016, 11:50 AM
- A2 - Bob Read on Nov 21, 2016, 10:02 PM
- Re: A2 - Rick on May 2, 2017, 8:12 PM
- your pic - Bob Read on May 3, 2017, 2:34 PM