Return to Index  

Leopards for sale / wanted

January 8 2017 at 8:22 PM
Richard Dekker  (Login RichardDekker)
from IP address 68.150.204.76

Hi all,

Does anybody have a Maple Leaf Models Leopard C1 conversion kit handy? I seem to have made a miscalculation in the past and have a C1 conversion (with associated Italeri Leopard 1A4 kit, HKCW Leopard 1 tracks, Eduard PE, and ModelPoint barrel), a C1A1 conversion (with associated same package), and a C1 MEXAS (with associated same package), but have found it to be missing the required C1 conversion kit as a starting point.

If I can't find anybody willing to part with a C1 conversion kit, and you're looking for the basis of this conversion for yourself, it would seem then that I have an extra Leopard 1A4 model, Hong Kong Creation Workshop tracks, Eduard PE, and ModelPoint barrel for sale.

As well, I have two Revell Leopard 1A5 kits with the same HKCW tracks, Eduard PE, ModelPoint barrel, and MLM Leopard C2 conversion kits but only need one. If you're on the hunt for this, to either make a C2, or to add to it to make a C2 MEXAS, let's talk.

Cheers,

Richard

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. C1 MEXAS - Anthony Sewards on Jan 8, 2017, 9:41 PM
  3. I think Trackjam has their C1 conversion available. - Roy Stevens on Jan 9, 2017, 1:29 PM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement