Return to Index  

Warning about Lucky Models

March 6 2017 at 9:21 AM
Marc Gagnon  (Login madfrog67)
from IP address 207.61.101.254

So with a recommendation from a user to order from Lucky Models... I placed an order for a Trumpeter TP01505 1/35 Grizzly kit... plus some Canadian echelon decals... the site said 1 week restock so I figured that I can wait since these were high on my bucket list / stash list... well, on Armorama.com a forum thread about LM has been developing and after waiting 3 week since the order was placed, I reached out to Raymond from LM and he indicated ( after they took my money ) that the said Grizzly kit had not been restocked since 2013...and no chance at getting one....to this I asked why was it then listed in the catalogue as 1 week restock...and he said ..ya maybe we should look at removing unavailable items from the online catalogue... as well they have an explanation about how they can remove items from your reserved order, to facilitate someone else order...wow...

I managed to get the Grizzly thru EVILBay at a reasonable price $37.50 cdn shipped , and will be asking for a refund from this company... I don't recommend this source to anyone due to their faulty business practices...

Marc

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Lesson learned. - Gary Owsley on Mar 6, 2017, 12:19 PM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement