<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Canadian soldiers from 1970's

April 17 2017 at 5:22 PM
Bob Debellefeuille   (Login smitty223)
from IP address 67.193.42.204

Looking for base figures to convert to a reasonable example of Canadian soldiers from early 1970's in combat uniforms. I realize helmets and fn rifles can be tracked down but if a relatively close figure exists I would use them. Thank you all in advance...Bob D.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jason Bobrowich
(Login jasonbobro)

Figures

April 17 2017, 9:51 PM 

I would recommend U.S. Vietnam War era figures. The uniforms are very similar to Canadian Combats with the exception of the pockets on the shirts and pants...easy enough to re-shape with puttty. The webbing is not too dissimilar either.

Whether it is Verlinden, Hobby Fan, Bravo 6 or a host of other figure producers there are many great starting points.

I converted both Hobby Fan and Verlinden Vietnam era figures to mid 1980s Canadian Infantry without issues.

Good luck!

Respond to this message   
Peter Hickey
(Login phickey)

I'm using "Callsign" from from Australia...

April 20 2017, 10:21 PM 

available through Firestorm, for Cold War 70's - 80's era...the uniforms need a bit of work but the casting is very good and crisp, and the resin is really nice to work with. Hornet head sets are also super useful.

Good Luck,

P

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement