logo by smgunner

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

CH2000

October 21 2002 at 12:35 AM
  (Login etahlee)
from IP address 207.6.223.73

Does anyone have any experiences with the Crosman CH2000 air rifle? What is the quality, accuracy & power. Good points and bad points?
Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login kporter)

Search on Crosman Challenger

October 21 2002, 9:56 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login etahlee)

Re: Search on Crosman Challenger

October 21 2002, 11:02 PM 

NT

Respond to this message   
TCooper
(Login t-cooper)

here...

October 22 2002, 1:53 AM 

Here is my old posting that could have been found with a SEARCH.
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=170154&messageid=1016826618

Hope this helps.
Later,
Todd

Respond to this message   
Aklop
(Login Aklop)

ch2000 suggestions

December 6 2002, 11:36 PM 

I originally came to this web site to see what others thought of the ch2000 and afer hearing what t-cooper had to say. I went and bought it shortly after at compasseco for $250 which was the best deal I could find. I tried messing around with it and was able to get better than 1/4 groups at ten yards with marksman laserhawk red coated pellets, in the prone position. They are also available at compasseco, which is one of the only places I could find them (much more accurate than crosman supermatch). i can get about 80 accurate shots out of a 12 gram co2 powerlett. i was impressed at the 10 meter test target that was supplied with the rifle (5 perfect shots throught 1 hole) so if i get a little outside of the 10 ring i know it's my fault. the only problen is that a 10 meter target is a little too small for the front sight and I wish they would have supplied a smaller insert with the rifle or at least tell me where to get one. overall it is a good rifle and would recomend it to any novice or anyone who wants a quality target rifle for under $250

Respond to this message   
Aklop
(Login Aklop)

ch2000 suggestions

December 6 2002, 11:36 PM 

I originally came to this web site to see what others thought of the ch2000 and afer hearing what t-cooper had to say. I went and bought it shortly after at compasseco for $250 which was the best deal I could find. I tried messing around with it and was able to get better than 1/4 groups at ten yards with marksman laserhawk red coated pellets, in the prone position. They are also available at compasseco, which is one of the only places I could find them (much more accurate than crosman supermatch). i can get about 80 accurate shots out of a 12 gram co2 powerlett. i was impressed at the 10 meter test target that was supplied with the rifle (5 perfect shots throught 1 hole) so if i get a little outside of the 10 ring i know it's my fault. the only problen is that a 10 meter target is a little too small for the front sight and I wish they would have supplied a smaller insert with the rifle or at least tell me where to get one. overall it is a good rifle and would recomend it to any novice or anyone who wants a quality target rifle for under $250

Respond to this message   
Aklop
(Login Aklop)

ch2000 suggestions

December 6 2002, 11:37 PM 

Respond to this message   
Aklop
(Login Aklop)

ch2000 suggestions

December 6 2002, 11:39 PM 

Respond to this message   
Aklop
(Login Aklop)

ch2000 suggestions

December 6 2002, 11:40 PM 

Respond to this message   
Aklop
(Login Aklop)

ch2000 suggestions

December 6 2002, 11:47 PM 

Respond to this message   
Aklop
(Login Aklop)

ch2000 suggestions

December 6 2002, 11:47 PM 

Respond to this message   
Aklop
(Login Aklop)

ch2000 suggestions

December 6 2002, 11:48 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - CH2000
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486