Reichsbanknote 1,000,000 20 Feb. 1923

July 27 2002 at 5:54 PM
No score for this post
Monette50  (no login)

Have three of the above with serial numbers
104426 (M-HH)
023294 (R-HG)
051775 (H-HG)
in fair condition - are they worth anything?
Thank you Diego, in advance.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
diego
(no login)

Reichmarks

No score for this post
July 28 2002, 10:38 AM 

Before answering I'd like to tell that I'm not so much aknowledged in all the notes and maybe in some of them there are variants which I don't recognize.
My informations just come from the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money which is issued in three volumes.
So... leafing thru volume II here what I find.
on the year 2000 your notes were worth between 0,20 to 1,50 €. Only the UNCIRCULATED are worth 15€.
About the serial #s of your list I didn't notice anything out of the usual. The variants are only in the positions into the note but no difference in collectors value.

Monette50
(no login)

Diego, thank you very much - I did

No score for this post
July 29 2002, 7:46 PM 

some additional research on my own after viewing all the Reichmarks post and yes, you are right - I am still a poor girl!

michael
(no login)

Re: Reichsbanknote 1,000,000 20 Feb. 1923

No score for this post
September 21 2010, 11:08 AM 

i have a reichsbanknote n-hr is this worth anything

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Coins & Paper MoneyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement