<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

1988 one dollar bill misprint and miscut?

October 5 2003 at 10:35 AM
No score for this post
cricket  (no login)

i have a one dollar bill 1988 and there are seveal misprints on it also on the right side there is about 1 or 2 cm of another dollar.it is from atlanta.is it really worth anything?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Paladin____)

Re: 1988 one dollar bill misprint and miscut?

No score for this post
October 5 2003, 11:58 AM 

Hi can you tell me the serial number of your note?

Paladin

cricket
(no login)

Re: Re: 1988 one dollar bill misprint and miscut?

No score for this post
October 7 2003, 9:36 PM 

sure its b44876053 series 1988A

(Login Paladin____)

Re: Re: Re: 1988 one dollar bill misprint and miscut?

No score for this post
October 7 2003, 11:19 PM 

Hi...the reason I needed to know the serial number was that people have been known to buy full sheets of currency and cut them up so they look like fake errors.All these sheets the serial numbers are high much higher than yours.Now depending on how much of the next note shows and the grade of your note such as how many folds any tears or stains all effect what collectors are willing to pay.The note does have a preimum and the best thing it to list it on ebay.You will make more than selling to a currency dealer.
Hope this helps.

Paladin

cricket
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1988 one dollar bill misprint and miscut?

No score for this post
October 8 2003, 11:21 AM 

thanks so much.it is in really good shape.one fold and no rips.of the misprints ive found there are 4 plus the fact that it is miscut on the front but the back looks normal.

(no login)

i have one

No score for this post
April 18 2007, 5:50 PM 

i have one in great condition
and need to know if there are any collectors interested

(no login)

onedollerbill misprint

No score for this post
March 1 2007, 7:34 AM 

1988 $1 back is offset 3/8 in seral #L91928764 F would like to know how mutch it's worth

(no login)

Not an Atlanta Bill?

No score for this post
August 16 2008, 5:05 PM 

Please excuse my ignorance, but I thought bills from Atlanta were designated with the Federal Reserve Mark of "F". Wouldn't that make the bill's serial number start with an "F"? If I'm even close to being right, why didn't that question get asked? On the other hand, if I'm dead wrong about all of this, please let enlighten me (and most all the rest of the world).

Current Topic - 1988 one dollar bill misprint and miscut?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Coins & Paper MoneyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement