<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need help identifying a bill... "tpaneza the ennaaoz"

August 14 2006 at 1:02 AM
No score for this post
Tom  (no login)

I have in my posession an old bill, but I have no idea what it is or where its from. The bill isn't in english, but its using the same alphabet it seems. The language itself looks to me like latin, but I don't know enough about to other languages to say anything for sure. the numbers 1944 appear on the bill, so I assume thats when its from. Any help with the identification of theis money would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have an image of the money here:
(the proportions are slightly distorted because I had to combine two images for each side of the bill)

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2994/moneyvr7.jpg

Thanks again,

Tom

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Angie
(no login)

I Have one 2

No score for this post
August 29 2006, 9:09 PM 

Hi, I have one too. Mine is marked 1983 and is 500. I'd love to know what it
is, where its from and what its worth.

Lon Baley
(no login)

500 note

No score for this post
September 21 2006, 9:55 AM 

i also have a 500 1983 tpaneza. did you ever find what its worth? thanks

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 500 note

No score for this post
December 28 2006, 10:48 AM 

john doyle
(no login)

bank note

No score for this post
December 28 2006, 10:52 AM 

how much is a 500 tpaneza worth in american money

Oj peaches
(no login)

600 note

No score for this post
January 13 2009, 5:04 PM 

I have a 500 note and a 100 note that i want to get rid of. It sucks that it isnt worth anything.

Dave
(no login)

Banknote

No score for this post
December 29 2006, 4:19 PM 

This is a one million drachma Greek note. It is no longer valid and has been demonitorized. Many notes, especially inflationary notes, have been demonitorized and are only worth what the collecting community is willing to pay. You could look it up on ebay for a ball park figure.

dave
(no login)

500 tpaneza 1983

No score for this post
June 3 2010, 4:44 PM 

i need to know what the worth is pls

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 500 tpaneza 1983

No score for this post
October 21 2013, 1:53 PM 

George
(no login)

500 bill from 1983

No score for this post
December 31 2011, 3:39 PM 

Hi i'm George and I work in paper money and coin history. I belive yours is worth aproximentily $325.00 and the 1,000 is worth $500.00

Charlie K
(no login)

1000 TPANEZA dated 1941

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 11:47 AM 

What's it worth

mohamed
(no login)

i have 1000 the tpaneza the eaaaoe

No score for this post
August 18 2013, 5:53 AM 

hi george i have 1000 the tpaneza the eaaaoe

is it work now or not

i need to sell it can u help me

camille
(no login)

what kind of money is this tpaneza the eaaaaoi apaxmei xiaiei

No score for this post
January 6 2012, 1:26 AM 

i have 1000 tpaneza money

camille
(no login)

No score for this post
January 6 2012, 1:29 AM 

camille
(no login)

No score for this post
January 6 2012, 1:29 AM 

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Need help identifying a bill... "tpaneza the ennaaoz"

No score for this post
September 30 2006, 9:27 PM 

That's a Greek note.

Anthony Pagan
(no login)

Question???

No score for this post
June 21 2007, 3:23 PM 

Hello,

I hate to bother you but I have a question that maybe you can help me with. I have what I beleive is a greek note. It says on the face of it "APAXMAI"
5000. can you tell me what it is worth in American funds? or even close
Thank you for your time.

Anthony Pagan
Commodity01@yahoo.com

Anonymous
(Login kingjosh)

Re: Need help identifying a bill... "tpaneza the ennaaoz"

No score for this post
April 13 2008, 7:44 AM 

Me too. all I know is its greek

Kathy
(no login)

Help in ID a note

No score for this post
December 25 2008, 12:25 PM 

I have a paper currency that reads Tpaneza The EAAAAOE
Apaxmai NENTHKONTA (50) is the value. Whya is it and what is it worth

Vonnie
(no login)

identifying a bill or bank note

No score for this post
February 27 2010, 9:32 PM 

I also have a greek bill with the same name on it but on the face it states 20,000,has a picture of a guy with a B', next to the picture. It has a blank circle to the right of the bill but if you hold it up to the light there is a picture of a woman in the circle it also has serial numbers. Did you ever find out if it had any value?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Coins & Paper MoneyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement