<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Reichsbanknote 1922 10,000 Marks

August 14 2001 at 5:46 PM
Score 4.0 (1 person)
Lauren Alexandra  (no login)

Any word on the value of this note?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
April Bishop
(no login)

Prices on German money exchange?

No score for this post
April 21 2002, 9:32 PM 

Hey,I would like to get some price on this german money I have?Is this possiable? Here is some information on the german money I have.It is Reichsbanknote,Behntaufend Mark. This info. is in small print on the bill,berlin,Den 19. Januar 1922 ReinchsbankDircktorium. There is a number that is in BIG print and it says 10000. Could you please email us back on this money and tell us HOW MUCH THEY ARE WORTH? The bill has a picture of a young boy in the right upper hand corner of it.Thanks and PLEASE E_MAIL US BACK ON THIS INFORMATION ASAP
thanks for your help!

diego
(no login)

Zehn(Ten)tausend(thousand) Marks

No score for this post
April 22 2002, 5:27 PM 

I wonder which is your age... for me the fortish-year-old man with the flat hat on the right upper hand doesn't seem so much of a young boy...
and of the 10.000 dated 19/1/1922 there are three versions all of them with the same MATURE man.
Well, in good Very Fine condition they're worth from 1.50 to 2.50 U.S. of A. bucks... kinda wealth!
In Uncirculated they shoot up to 6-8 old faithful dollars.
Bye:-)

Dante
(no login)

Re: Zehn(Ten)tausend(thousand) Marks

No score for this post
April 22 2002, 6:18 PM 

Ya' Know Diego...

As worthless as some German Marks are, I don't think that I've ever seen one for sale in UNC condition. If I ever found one, perhaps it would go for more than the catalog value?

diego
(no login)

totally agree....

No score for this post
April 23 2002, 3:52 PM 

he he he

barbara
(no login)

reichsbanknotes

No score for this post
May 2 2002, 1:21 PM 

read your text. i have several uncirculated bills. do you think they are worth more than $6-$8 each? all from jan 19th 1922 10,000 marks

john
(no login)

reichsbanknote

No score for this post
May 6 2007, 3:52 PM 

I have one dated januar 1922 if you know what they are worth or how i can find out please let me know.thanks

joe marone
(no login)

10,000 Behntaulend Mark

No score for this post
June 25 2009, 3:43 PM 

i would like to know the current value

Miriam
(no login)

Actual value

No score for this post
December 31 2012, 6:36 AM 

Could you please inform the current value? I have 5 Reichsbanknotes in perfect conditions.

Noor Mohammad Ali
(no login)

i have the same note

No score for this post
August 25 2009, 5:36 AM 

hi i have the same note ,if you have any information ,that how can i sale my note?

Thanks

Cheryl Snyder
(no login)

Behntaulend Marks

No score for this post
November 14 2009, 11:13 AM 

I have five of these bills behntaulend marks 10000, dated January 19, 1922. How much are they worth?

mary cummins
(no login)

behntaufend mark10000

No score for this post
May 14 2012, 11:49 AM 

value of behntaufend mark 1000019 januar1922

James
(no login)

Reichsbanknote

No score for this post
January 13 2014, 4:34 PM 

What is the value of Behntaufend mark? The year is 1922. And the amount is 10000 marks.

Bob Mandell
(no login)

Re: Prices on German money exchange?

No score for this post
January 26 2014, 12:47 PM 

Have a Reichsbanknote as you described. 10000 in new condition. What is it worth

barbara
(no login)

value of marks

No score for this post
May 2 2002, 1:26 PM 

i also have several like yours. jan 19th 1922 10,000 marks. i hear so many conflicting things on the prices! please share with me on my e mail if you hear anything. mine are in uncirculated condition so i dont know if that means anything.

Mark Jacobs
(no login)

reichsbanknote 1922

No score for this post
May 31 2004, 9:07 PM 

I have 30 in uncirculated condition, How much do you think they will go for?

mary cummins
(no login)

Re: Reichsbanknote 1922 10,000 Marks

No score for this post
May 14 2012, 11:40 AM 

what value on 1ooooo mark
1 st february1923

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Coins & Paper MoneyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement