<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Looks Like The Police Chief is Batting 100 Today

May 6 2017 at 11:00 AM
Score 1.0 (1 person)
Anonymous  (Login DopeyView)

First he compliments the outdoor concerts in Lyndhurst and then his public safety commissioner comes out berating them, lol. Same analogy about posting who a commissioner's wife and son supported in the presidential election.....no different than the chief's wife stepping forward on her public comments about Kathy Donovan. The woman using a fictitious name in facebook and who is posting this crap is suspected of being associated with the police chief now. His daughter is online yelling in the Pride's campaign fb group and the chief's wife is inviting the public to her non-profit business to read legal depositions. And who is desperate here?? It ain't the LCP, that's for sure. LOL Good Luck to Pride on Tuesday! You got my vote!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Re: Looks Like The Police Chief is Batting 100 Today

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 11:12 AM 

From your post it is obvious who is desperate here. You.
If Giangeruso and DiMaggio lose, your position or perceived importance is lost too.
How obvious are you?

LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 11:22 AM 

DopeyView, could you please post a link to what you are referring to? I was on the pride FB page and saw nothing posted from the chief's daughter.

Also please post a screenshot or some other proof of the chief's wife inviting the public to her business to read legal depositions.

Or is this entire post by you just more hearsay?

Going forward, as we have now seen based on Nikki's posts. If you want something to be believed, show proof to back it up or realize why your post would be dismissed.

Anonymous
(Login sheisntfoolinganyone)

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 11:29 AM 

JOYCE, UR DESPARATION IS SHOWING. TONY IS SUCKING ON HIS THUMB HES SO NERVOUS.

Anonymous
(Login OneHappyCamper)

I Am One Happy Camper

Score 1.0 (1 person)
May 6 2017, 11:58 AM 

No one sucking but you. And you are WRONG about who you think is posting. Go to Pride's campaign fb group. It's open to the public. Click on to the legal doc they posted about the Mayor Vindicated. Also click below the whole post. The chief's daughter, Jamie O'Connor, is in there yelling to close the official site down!!! LOL (I just saw it myself) Then the chief's wife, Jolyn O'Connor, is inviting everyone in town to her non-profit business to show legal depositions!!! WTF?? And Pride is desperate?? I don't think so. The big money to lose is on the View's team, not Pride's. The fake user in fb is what is obvious not the posters in here. Rotsa luck to you and yours.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Camper

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 6 2017, 12:19 PM 

You need to sit back and learn.

It is not desperation to post links to legal and news sites in an effort to inform and educate potential voters on who the candidates really are. I welcome dirt on the view candidates also. Post it with links to news reports and lawsuits, etc. Justice for all.

THAT does not however mean you can post here again with your hearsay, and dropping names you perceive to be evil. Maybe these people do have an axe to grind with the Mayor and his mob, but as long as the information they are posting is acurate and backed up by facts and news reports, they are not doing anything wrong. Freedom of speech does not include hearsay, and 90% or what you post is vile hearsay. They rest is just opinion, your opinion, so it too, holds no weight. Which is why when it is repetitive and has no meaning other than to mislead, I moderate it out.

Have a nice day. I think I will stop by the Pride Campaign store front today and have a good laugh.
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login sheisntfoolinganyone)

Re: Camper

Score 4.0 (1 person)
May 6 2017, 12:23 PM 

aw man poor tony just got the smacketh down from the MOD. hahahaha.

hes def crying right now. like he used to do in front of fatsos lol lol

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

Re: I Am One Happy Camper

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 12:33 PM 

This is what I see when I click on the legal doc picture....

Roberta DiMaggio Everyone deserves to be protected! Not just who deserves it and who doesn't. That's his job.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 22 hrs
Roberta DiMaggio
Roberta DiMaggio So we live in a town where some people don't deserve to be protected by law enforcement and some people do. That's a terrible thing to say...
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 22 hrs
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio The Pride Team did nothing to warrant being bullied like this. This is an actual document regarding an actual lawsuit. We are all entitled to rejoice that the mayor was vindicated! Without being threatened. Facebook is going to do no such thing to people who have done nothing wrong. How bad is this?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 21 hrs
Effram Robinson
Effram Robinson May I ask why are they rejoicing now? Four months later?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 13 hrs
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio To Effram, When someone is wrongly accused people will usually rejoice over their vindication, be it four months later or four years later....sometimes even if it takes up to forty years! I am surprised you didn't know this. Vindication when wrongly accused is joyful....and a very big part of life.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10 hrs · Edited
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio To Jamie O'Connor, Do you really want to do this? I certainly don't. First of all, I don't even know you. So how could you know whether or not I am one who "plays victim" as you say? I honestly had no idea that our police chief even had a daughter. For as many times as he and I talked about family, you were never mentioned not one time. Secondly, when I asked for police assistance regarding online abuse, both my husband and I kindly requested that it be kept confidential. How on earth would you even be aware of any such concerns? I am now told that you don't even reside in this state.....so how are you up on our local police matters?
LikeShow more reactions
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio To Jamie, I have no clue who you are referring to about being your childhood friend nor do I care. Once again, (see post below) the campaign people for Lyndhurst Community Pride run this group, not me. I merely offered our Mayor a congratulations as I am entitled to. I have no interest in you or your family and I would appreciate it if you stopped making a spectacle out of it in the Pride's online campaign headquarters. I have no clue who you are and I now would like to keep it that way. ONCE AGAIN, I am offering my congratulations to the Mayor based on what was posted in this facebook group. Please STOP.
· Reply · 2 hrs
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio Again, we are rejoicing for our mayor who had been wrongly accused. This has nothing to do with promoting a political candidate.....it has to do with a human being having been vindicated from public accusations. I am sorry that you are insulted at the ...See More
LikeShow more reactions
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio To Jamie, I asked you to please stop. I sure would hate to call our police chief and make a report against you if you insist not to. First of all, I am not the one who posted this at all. This is a facebook site which is run by the Lyndhurst Community Pride campaign people. Please stop publicly accusing me of something I did not do. And yes, of course, Karen Haggerty is aware of this post. All of the candidates are. and my family is, as well. The campaign manager is also aware of my comments and he is he one who makes the decision to either leave them or delete them. Again, how dare you harass me when all I was doing was congratulating the Mayor on being vindicated from the police chief falsely accusing him of wrongdoing?? And once again, how dare you come in here with your demands and with making threats to take down this campaign site and instruct Facebook to not let us have any at all?? You are out of line. Now again, I am asking you to please STOP.
· Reply · 2 hrs · Edited
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio And once again, I am offering a very big congratulations to Mayor Giangeruso!!!
· Reply · 2 hrs

This what I see at the bottom of the original vindication post.....

Fal Bilis The negative impact on our township from the New View candidates and the township AND board attorney Richard DiLascio must come to an end. The frivolous lawsuits against my uncle and the defamation of his character are only a piece of the damage they have done to our community. Please take time to vote on May 9th between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. to support the Community Pride ticket, 7 Giangeruso, 8 DiMaggio, 9 Haggerty, 10 Jarvis, 11 Checki.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 9:00am
Fal Bilis
Fal Bilis Jamie, I'm not sure if you are aware that your father's wife was the first one to bring light of this to the public by offering for anyone to come to her After Hours Club office to review the depositions between my uncle and your father. It is unfortunate what she did however the photo we posted does not show the specifics it is just to show the result of the lawsuits. It is unfortunate to see families being brought into this and it is not the first time.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 12 hrs · Edited
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio To Jamie, It's clear that you do not understand that you are posting in the Lyndhurst Community Pride's official Campaign group. I did not post this at all. Once again, I am kindly asking that you stop publicly accusing me of something I did not do. The people who run the campaign posted this. I responded when you barged in here in attack mode making threats to have this site removed from facebook. Afterward, I shared the post as so many others may have and as we all are entitled to. All five candidates are aware of this post, the mayor included.... as are my family members. You need to take your business up with the proper parties and stop coming after me like this. I don't know you nor do I want to now. Please stop.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 2 hrs
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio And congratulations to Mayor Giangeruso. This is Good News for sure!
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 1 hrs

Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio Well said, Fal Bilis. Ditto.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 23 hrs
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio I just clicked on to the document photo (above) and I am floored at the threat posted in there.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 21 hrs
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio Sorry but I saw it as a cut and dried threat. You demanded for the Pride team to remove it or else you were going to cause some crap re Facebook. I did not say it was a criminal threat but you did make an unwarranted threat just the same. And that was not appreciated. Just calling it as I see it.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10 hrs
Joyce DiMaggio
Joyce DiMaggio Coming in with all caps, " You all listen to me NOW" and "TAKE THIS DOWN NOW!!!" struck me as bullying. You have no right to make those kinds of demands on this campaign. You then threatened with, "Or I will contact Facebook & make sure you will not have another account!!" Again, I am sorry but I had nothing to do with your negativity. You did that all by yourself. I merely called it. Now please stop.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10 hrs

I'm still not seeing anything from a Jamie or chiefs wife. Please post for us what you see in its entirety. Maybe that will help us understand.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 12:37 PM 

Sweet baby Jesus.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

This is what people think is lacking on this forum? LOL

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 12:42 PM 

Your right, Sorry Annon.

I asked for the link, I went and did not see any posts from the chief's daughter or the chief's wife.

Feel free to delete that last post. I got caught up in the BS LOL Happens to the best of us.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Lyndlifer

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 2:38 PM 

Not at all, it serves a purpose. Highlights the vendetta mentality.

Otisatman
(Login otisatman)

To Lifer

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 3:12 PM 

Same here, nothing from Jamie O'Connor that I saw. I suspect they were removed. Guess the Pride team doesn't like what she has to say.

Anonymous
(Login TheNewMessenger)

to otisatman

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 2:17 AM 

Apparently Ms. O'Connor deleted all of her posts after it was explained to her how completely out of line she was (but thankfully we all have screen shots).

Either she ran away or her dad-dee contacted her and explained how bad she was making it for him! The police chief was one step away from being contacted, or so I heard. The balls on some of these people is outrageous! And believe me when I say the good residents are all saying the same damn thing!

It's got to stop.

And I do believe it will.

No matter who wins or loses on election day, our voices WILL finally be heard.

Amen.

Otisatman
(Login otisatman)

Mayor Vindicated

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 6 2017, 3:07 PM 

Big deal, mayor vindicated on one lawsuit. What a joke. What did the town pay in settlements for all the other lawsuits he lost?

Furthermore, you speak of Ms. O'Connor's "yelling". I looked at the post and find no comments from her, either below the post or by clicking on the legal document. I do see responses to Ms. O'Connor from Joyce DiMaggio, so it appears all Ms. O'Connor's posts were removed. Apparently the Pride team doesn't want anyone to see what she had to say.

Anonymous
(Login TheNewMessenger)

frivolous lawsuit?

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 2:25 AM 

Oh but it is a big deal.

A very big deal.

We all believe that the mayor has been the victim of a smear campaign. It's been said time and time again in this site alone. Therefore, being vindicated by the proper authorities speaks volumes. Obviously something the police chief's daughter does not want made public.

And no, the Pride people did not remove any comments as I was told. The police chief's daughter did so all by herself. And thank God for that, because her coming back was bordering on harassment from the looks of it. We got the chief's wife and now his daughter? They have no room to talk about anyone else (like they have been doing), trust me.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

TheSameOldMessenger

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 6:36 AM 

I found some new truth for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDIaDS9HhMw

Anonymous
(Login NikkiMil)

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 4:27 PM 

Anonymous
(Login NikkiMil)

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 4:28 PM 

Question:
The Dilashio View is promoting a campaign to eliminate hiring friends and family. Do they realize that they also have friends and family on the payroll? Does Johnny Boy realized that Officer Dudek is Ted Dudek's son? I also see that they want to eliminate illegal apartments. Do they realize that Musto has one in his basement? An anti-nepostism policy? The LPD pick 5
This agenda must be in place for AFTER they win.
Nikki Millano
(A washed up reporter with a lot riding on the election)

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 4:42 PM 

Just like on FB ... trying to discredit Nikki Millano?? She posted facts & links.

If you or anyone can dispute any post Nikki put out here or on FB please do. I don't see how that is possible tho.

I agree with Annon.... The pride team is desperate. Desperate times come with desperate measures. Too bad there are no more measures to be found.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

NikkiMil

No score for this post
May 6 2017, 6:31 PM 

So we know you are a fake, Likely either MoreFakeNews or a family member.

You do realize that just posting the same hearsay and questions over and over in differnet threads does not give it any more credibility. Right?

The Community Pride team has lost all credibility here, based on their own statements in their flyers, and based on all the statements put here by their Spokespeople. They refuse to come here directly and take an active role in their own election, because they are worried, and they feel entitled to win and stay in power. Nothing could be more incorrect.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News