<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Anonymous
(Login GoWithPride)

Re: NikkiMil

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 8:55 AM 

No one on that ticket is looking for credibility in here or with you and your outdated message board. Sadly, you have nothing to say about this election and you can't even vote in Lyndhurst. The Pride team is fine, its you and yours who are coming across as desperate. Your welcome for the heads up.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 9:55 AM 

LOL, yet you come here and respond to each and every "meaningless" message day in and day out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login GoWithPride)

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 9:58 AM 

Your messages are meaningless and are responded to so that you will know it. But it doesn't seem to sink in. just inn case anyone buys into your crap. Such a sad shame that when people do comment on the lies and slander your name is brought up. So much for being that "private person".

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 10:01 AM 

LMAO, My name has never been mentioned.

Please keep responding, and please keep "using" my name, it builds credibility to this forum here and makes people come here to see what is being said.
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login GoWithPride)

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 10:05 AM 

Let the people see how you play.

We hear there is a line of angry parents as it is.

YOU are batting 100 yourself.

Keep at it.

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 10:07 AM 

Well then I suggest you come out and expose me.
Otherwise I will continue to laugh at your hysterical meltdown.

Anonymous
(Login GoWithPride)

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 10:14 AM 

We are exposing you.

What about that have you missed?

I've been in here for a goddam hour saying it, LOL

He who laughs last, sweetheart.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 10:20 AM 

LOL, keep saying it, it has not sunk in yet.

Oh and what am I being exposed for exactly?

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News