<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Calling out the moderator....

May 7 2017 at 4:10 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login lyndlifer)

AnnonUSA has been posting/moderating this message board for at least the last 13 years, probably longer.

You want to call them out now as being part of a current campaign team?

I doubt they are a member of any team sending out fliers.

For all the youngins posting now, search on old posts from mugsy, enforcer, insider.

History repeats itself over and over.

Want a laugh? Go back to the posts from 2012 or from 2010.

I am old but I do see history & posts repeating themselves.

Maybe this year there will be a change.

Good luck to all come Tuesday.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Lyndlifer

No score for this post
May 7 2017, 4:21 PM 

Thank you Lifer.
I cannot convince the Pride shills that I am not part of any "team" because that does not fit their narrative.

What I am is opinionated. What I do is read, and understand people and events. What I don't do is pull punches, or believe BS when it is hoisted up the flagpole as truth. For months the Pride shill has been dumping accusations and insane praise for the Candidates who simply do not deserve to stay in power.

In respect to all the things that are unbecoming of political people, the derailing of the Charter study shows a clear attempt to maintain a political structure that assures them of power, and the ability to distribute that power regardless of what the voters want.

The one or two political shills that are accusing me of whatever in regard to political teams, is grasping at straws because they are scared of the upcoming loss they will have on Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News