<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

Re: TheEnforcer2

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 8:22 PM 

I was just informed that today someone dumped fish into the fountain.... Haven't seen any coverage about it yet.

You just can't make this crap up. Welcome to summer in Lyndhurst.

I was also informed about some serious crap going down in London.

Weighing in on bubbles/fish in the fountain or loss of life in London... Lets get real here.

Deal with what's going on in your backyard with some common sense & pray for the rest of the world who are losing loved ones right and left.

The world is a very scary place right now.

I can't lose sleep over bubbles/fish in a local town fountain when I'm more worried about what may be coming to the USA to try to take us all down.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

Give Up

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 2:01 AM 

Then don't you lose any sleep. No one expects you to.

You make a good point about people losing loved ones left and right. All the more to treasure a simple pleasure afforded to the taxpayers. To try to destroy any of it displays a mean spirit that, obviously, newscasters and residents felt worthy to expose. The silent majority does not want this vindictiveness to go without consequence. To try to diminish it in here speaks volumes....and trust me, no one is buying your blah, blah (especially since its coming from in here).

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

LIfer

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 8:35 AM 

Now you A$$HOLES have resurrected the old Enforcer!!!
No More Mister Nice Guy!
How can you be stupid enough to even try to compare Terrorism in London with our Town!!!
One has nothing to do with the other
If you can't be bothered with the fountain then why do you keep bringing it up????
Try using your brain if you have one as we are all appalled with the Terrorism in London and has nothing to do with this post!!
Try keeping on topic and stop your whining because the commissioners you wanted weren't elected!!!

Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

Re: TheEnforcer2

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 2:24 AM 

The following is an excerpt from former political candidate, Laura jean Checki, who is a true lifelong Lyndhurst resident:

"We are all aware that there are other issues in this town but the fountain vandalism is one issue that is being addressed right now. It would be ludicrous to purport that the fountain vandalism is the only, or worst, issue but let's identify and remediate one problem at a time. All behavior that constitutes bad conduct should be addressed. It would be nice though, to have passionate and concerned lyndhurst residents helping and inputting their ideas into this effort instead of combating the effort every step of the way. Each town problem needs resolution, and we can only do that which is within our power, but we have to start doing and stop fighting.

When you disrespect your town, its residents, and it's leaders your children will follow suit and tend towards disrespecting themselves and others as well. We need to set good examples for them and be responsible to our town and to each other. Third party perspective: the newspaper, tv news, and other citizens IN THIS TOWN are viewing the fountain vandalism as an egregious issue. Why don't these naysayers get up and do something positive for the town instead of getting on social media and causing more problems with their negativity?"

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

newscstr

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 6:27 AM 

I fail to see why YOU must come here and repost a message from Laura Jean Checki, if she wanted it here she herself could have done so.

First, I see no one being a Naysayer here. Maybe you are referring to facebook, if so that is likely where this comment came from and should have stayed. But that does not suit YOUR agenda. This was not a terroristic attack, it was a prank. And once again I will repeat for you who are too dense to understand. Kids are not going to commit a political attack because their parents endorsed their bad behavior. But I have no doubt you believe it is the "Moron parents" who "disrespect" the town and are guilty of this. These I guess would be the Moron Parents that did not vote for the Pride candidates, we can all read between your lines.

I find it odd that this is being so politicized. But I am not surprised based on where it's coming from. And yes, we are all aware that there are other issues in this town, but it seems none of them will get the press, time or longevity in the public eye as this one will. More resources and debate are NOT needed on the Fountain issue. More time and resources ARE needed on the repaving of township streets which only an automotive suspension and alignment shop could love.

I've never seen such a NON-event pumped up into such a political and personal $h1t Storm.
Let it go. It was bubble bath not Mustard Gas.

I welcome a response from Laura Checki, which if she is compelled to do, she is capable of by herself.
Maybe she can let us know about any insurance coverage the town has and could use to offset the "damage" done by this heinous act.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

TheEnforcer2

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 8:46 AM 

The old Enforcer? LOL.

Oh Noooooo. You need to lighten up. This started as a thread to just laugh a bit about the reporting of a township prank. It is the Pride candidate supporters who are outraged and making it more of an issue.
It is you and a certain somebody who insist on making it much much bigger than it is.

Too serious. There is no one comparing anything to the attacks in the UK. Stop being do damn rabid to innocent comments.

If you wish to be outraged, be outraged that it took Trump so long to tweet a message of support last night instead of trying to use the attack for his own political agenda. Similar to what the pride supporters do here, everything posted is seen as an attack against the town hall gods. Chill out.
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 8:53 AM 

1. I never said anything about jail time, but they as well as their Moronic parents should be held accountable, if in fact it wasn't one of their moronic parents!!
2. Vandalism of any kind Is A Crime!!!
3. The coverage is irrelevant!!! And your thinking any type of vandalism is funny is the same as condoning it!!!
4. You also miss the point that when this type of vandalism is condoned By some of the Morns of Lyndhurst it encourages more and more serious vandalism!!!
5. As for the Insurance, wasn't this a Big issue in the past? Will this be blamed on the commissioners?
6. Your sarcastic statement here is just as meaningless as some of your other politically motivated rhetoric!!

I'm sorry to say that since you have become the moderator of the Board you have drastically changed and I have now lost all respect for you!!!!!

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

TheEnforcer2

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 9:07 AM 

Yeah Blah Blah.

It's not me that has changed. Look in the mirror. My opinions of the administration changed, based on what their accomplishments have or have not been, but I am still the same.

Perhaps you are angry that I will not let the deranged poster with multiple names and questionable mental issues continue to post her BS unanswered. Or maybe its because I refuse to give elected officials with shortcomings a pass. But whatever. There was no malice in the original post, and laughing at what was hardly "serious" vandalism, is not condoning or encouraging it. Go out and yell at kids who might walk on your lawn.

Your reactions in this thread are way overblown.

Signed,
A Moron Parent (by your standards).

Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

AnnonUSA

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 11:52 AM 

It doesn't matter whether or not you "fail to see" why a public message was reposted. It happens all of the time. Maybe she asked for it to be posted in here. Maybe she gave permission for it to be. Maybe I am she. Maybe I felt like it to make a point. What's the difference "why"? It's a public message which was posted in a new Community Watch group where she and Joyce DiMaggio have teamed together. I was about ready to share more in here from both women but never dreamed I would be questioned as to "why" I was posting anything to begin with. How ridiculous to deflect off the content like that.

I had seen a piece written by a mayor in another community and tossed around making a point by reposting that (another topic) but why should anyone waste time in here with your piss attitude?

As for you saying that you've "never seen such a non-event publicized like this" you may need to take that one up with the media (and a whole lot of residents) who clearly found it newsworthy.

The fact that you use terms like "I find it odd" and then proceed to analyze the people involved strikes a lot of us as pompous. It doesn't matter what you find odd in the scheme of things. Or what you accuse of being politicized or anything else you say for that matter. Why try so hard to stunt when the people express their views?

And you read poorly "between the lines". I never spoke of parents telling their kids to commit an act of vandalism....I am one who sticks by my guns calling it an act committed by an adult. You make no sense when you go off point like you often do. You make no sense period.

Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

To Enforcer2

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 12:01 PM 

The fountain keeps getting brought up in here, by the mod, in a drastic and desperate attempt at downplaying it. The finger is pointed at "Pride Supporters" (election is over btw, lol) when in fact it is the majority of residents who have become disgusted with many things of this kind. Soon the silent majority will speak out. I suspect the reason that you feel there is a different tone to some of the mod's posts is because I also suspect the posts are being shared with another. No need to waste anymore time with it. It's been resolved who is who.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

newscstr

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 12:12 PM 

And to you I say again, learn to read. Learn to comprehend.

The fountain keeps getting brought up in here because that is what the thread was about. I know because I started it. And I also re-read the entire thread and nothing you nor the Enforcer are suggesting about other motives for this thread are true.

So I say again.

The PRANK of someone foaming the Fountain was funny if not for the act, but for the overblown response by the town "dignitaries" and the media. If someone is caught there should be consequences.

End of story. It is YOU and the Enforcer that have tried a number of times to hijack the narrative of this thread.
And to Enforcer, if I have changed any, it is mainly because I have to keep dealing with this BullSh1t from this 1d1ot.
Once again, there are no rights, or freedoms of speech implied here. Don't like it don't post.

Oh and just for nothing, I find it hard to think there were major amounts of town residents who were traumatized by a soapy prank on the town fountain. Nor were they all of the opinion that the conspiracy of it all led to this website.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

newscstr

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 2:47 PM 

"The fountain keeps getting brought up in here, by the mod, in a drastic and desperate attempt at downplaying it. The finger is pointed at "Pride Supporters" (election is over btw, lol) when in fact it is the majority of residents who have become disgusted with many things of this kind. Soon the silent majority will speak out. I suspect the reason that you feel there is a different tone to some of the mod's posts is because I also suspect the posts are being shared with another. No need to waste anymore time with it. It's been resolved who is who."

-------------------------
THIS IS WHY, your posts will be deleted going forward. Because they are full of complete Bull$h1t.

In this thread, it is You and the Enforcer that brought up anything about the Pride Supporters in any serious way.
Again you state that a "majority of residents" have become disgusted with things of this kind. Since when do you have a mandate to speak for any residents at all, much less a majority? Bull$hit artist.

Soon the silent majority will Speak out? And who is their leader? You? Why is there even a Silent Majority? Again PURE Bull$hit.

"I also suspect the posts are being shared with another." More Bull$hit. I do not need to "share" my posts with another for any reason. And you are right I will delete anything you post going forward so you won't waste any time on it. So time to think up another new name. (I suggest Queen of Bull$hit).

And it's been resolved what? Who is who? Not really all that has been resolved is that you are a mouthpiece for the Mayor and commissioner DiMaggio and are full of $h1t. If you know who I am I suggest you come out and publicly say it. But you won't, because you are the Queen of Bull$h1t.

This message has been edited by AnnonUSA on Jun 4, 2017 2:47 PM

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 3:58 PM 

Try reading Lifers comment before you make your comment comparing it to the UK terrorism.
And it is you and the others who can't get over the fact that your candidates lost.
Your arrogance here is only surpassed by your over inflated ego as the board moderator!!!

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 4:04 PM 

As I said before if the shoe fits then wear it!!!
You who complain about others going off point on a thread are doing it your self here bringing up Politics Again!!

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

TheEnforcer2

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 4:16 PM 

You are wrong on a few counts. #1 I didn't have any candidates. I didn't want to see the current cast of commissioners in office again, but I hardly care that they won. And it was no surprise, but Yes you can expect a few comments about it from time to time.

And yes you are correct that threads and topics tend to wander, but the continued BS flowing from the one mouthpiece is always false BS. If you wish to back up and stand up for that person, then it is YOU who has changed my friend.

Either way, like I've said for some time. If you do not like it, do not visit or contribute here. It's a choice and you cannot deny that I've never flat out dismissed anyone that was factual or at the very least polite in their arguments.

Done with you and the other soldier in your army. Good luck to you.

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
June 5 2017, 6:33 AM 

1. Your first statement was somewhat contradictory since you would have wanted some other candidates to win if you weren't happy with the ones who were elected. In any case it is over and you don't see me bringing the Politics up, but I will defend the commissioners that I'm loyal to.
2.I will stand up for anyone who has a right to speak.
3. I agree with you, that if you don't like it don't contribute to it either. I also don't condone bullying and mocking and right wrong or indifferent the other soldier you speak of has the same rights as you, me and anyone else on this board. That other soldier as you call them seems to only respond in like to the attacks on them from you and some others on this board, as do I.
I don't have multiple aliases on here as some others, but they have identified me as JD LOL.
I don't, and will never make a statement unless it is factual, and I'm polite to those that are polite to me, but some people here take that as a sign of weakness and that is when I fight fire with fire.

I will continue to fight the good fight both here and in person in the Town!!!

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

to Enforcer2

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 11:28 AM 

I never thought or suggested you were JD. Maybe that you should just take a few shots of JD...

Good points, except the narrative that I am somehow on a political crusade, or have this alliance with the police chief and his wife, are equally insane.

And the reason politics and the DiMaggio's and town hall gets over inflated in almost all threads is because of this other "soldier", just as it did in this thread, because this "soldier" does noting but misinform, gossip and postulate anti whatever she is for theories. By the way the word soldier is in quotes because it is not fair to soldiers to be compared to this wing nut. And yes you may say I am mocking (bullying I disagree), but I have had enough accusations hurled at me by this Person, and I will not allow it to go on. She / he does nothing but complain how terrible it is here, how dead it is here, how it sucks here, and then posts again and again. Sorry, no more.

Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

coward exposed

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 12:54 PM 

Moderated for Content.

This message has been edited by AnnonUSA on Jun 5, 2017 12:57 PM

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 12:55 PM 

Just for the record:

I never accused you of multiple aliases or that you thought I was JD
I said some other rocket scientists thought I was JD LOL
I also never mentioned anything about the Police Chief or his wife.
I have no issue with you defending your points on politics in a political thread, but I do have an issue about turning every thread or topic into political mockery and believe you as a moderator of this board should address it, not encourage it for those who might share your views by participating in it yourself.

Don't you think this other person you speak of would react differently if they weren't continuously being mocked or attacked.
It is human nature for anyone to defend themselves in anyway they can.
As I stated before I myself am usually polite until someone forces me to go into attack mode.
It's not something I'm always proud of, but I do whatever I have to do when I have to do it.
Unfortunately diplomacy doesn't always work with every one. I know I've been accused of attacking people on here, but I only attack when I'm provoked!!! Why would anyone attack someone else without cause??

The only advice I have for you is to step back once in awhile and make clear when your post is as to your personal opinion.
And when performing as a Moderator you look at things objectively so that you treat Everyone fairly & Equally regardless of your own thoughts & beliefs.

I hope this settles our differences since we have both gotten things off our chests about each other and perhaps cleared up misunderstandings we both may have had here.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

to Enforcer2

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 5 2017, 1:06 PM 

I have many times stated that my opinions are just that, opinions.

And not to beleaguer the conversation, but I did many many months ago and many many times give the benefit of the doubt to this Person. To no avail. There is no reason to allow it to continue. So I have no guilt in removing the posts. Let me clear this up too, I've said for some time, if I could I would be IP Address banning this individual, but since I cannot do that, I am left with moderation. This makes it look worse for me, but When it comes to this person, I no longer care. Censorship of facts, truth and of valid information, is not good, here or anywhere else, but that is not what we are talking about here, we are talking about filtering out lies and what should be considered paid political propaganda.

I too hope this settles our little dispute and we can once again debate real issues. What do you have?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News