<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 3:58 PM 

Try reading Lifers comment before you make your comment comparing it to the UK terrorism.
And it is you and the others who can't get over the fact that your candidates lost.
Your arrogance here is only surpassed by your over inflated ego as the board moderator!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 4:04 PM 

As I said before if the shoe fits then wear it!!!
You who complain about others going off point on a thread are doing it your self here bringing up Politics Again!!

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

TheEnforcer2

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 4:16 PM 

You are wrong on a few counts. #1 I didn't have any candidates. I didn't want to see the current cast of commissioners in office again, but I hardly care that they won. And it was no surprise, but Yes you can expect a few comments about it from time to time.

And yes you are correct that threads and topics tend to wander, but the continued BS flowing from the one mouthpiece is always false BS. If you wish to back up and stand up for that person, then it is YOU who has changed my friend.

Either way, like I've said for some time. If you do not like it, do not visit or contribute here. It's a choice and you cannot deny that I've never flat out dismissed anyone that was factual or at the very least polite in their arguments.

Done with you and the other soldier in your army. Good luck to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
June 5 2017, 6:33 AM 

1. Your first statement was somewhat contradictory since you would have wanted some other candidates to win if you weren't happy with the ones who were elected. In any case it is over and you don't see me bringing the Politics up, but I will defend the commissioners that I'm loyal to.
2.I will stand up for anyone who has a right to speak.
3. I agree with you, that if you don't like it don't contribute to it either. I also don't condone bullying and mocking and right wrong or indifferent the other soldier you speak of has the same rights as you, me and anyone else on this board. That other soldier as you call them seems to only respond in like to the attacks on them from you and some others on this board, as do I.
I don't have multiple aliases on here as some others, but they have identified me as JD LOL.
I don't, and will never make a statement unless it is factual, and I'm polite to those that are polite to me, but some people here take that as a sign of weakness and that is when I fight fire with fire.

I will continue to fight the good fight both here and in person in the Town!!!

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

to Enforcer2

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 11:28 AM 

I never thought or suggested you were JD. Maybe that you should just take a few shots of JD...

Good points, except the narrative that I am somehow on a political crusade, or have this alliance with the police chief and his wife, are equally insane.

And the reason politics and the DiMaggio's and town hall gets over inflated in almost all threads is because of this other "soldier", just as it did in this thread, because this "soldier" does noting but misinform, gossip and postulate anti whatever she is for theories. By the way the word soldier is in quotes because it is not fair to soldiers to be compared to this wing nut. And yes you may say I am mocking (bullying I disagree), but I have had enough accusations hurled at me by this Person, and I will not allow it to go on. She / he does nothing but complain how terrible it is here, how dead it is here, how it sucks here, and then posts again and again. Sorry, no more.
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

coward exposed

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 12:54 PM 

Moderated for Content.

This message has been edited by AnnonUSA on Jun 5, 2017 12:57 PM

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Annon

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 12:55 PM 

Just for the record:

I never accused you of multiple aliases or that you thought I was JD
I said some other rocket scientists thought I was JD LOL
I also never mentioned anything about the Police Chief or his wife.
I have no issue with you defending your points on politics in a political thread, but I do have an issue about turning every thread or topic into political mockery and believe you as a moderator of this board should address it, not encourage it for those who might share your views by participating in it yourself.

Don't you think this other person you speak of would react differently if they weren't continuously being mocked or attacked.
It is human nature for anyone to defend themselves in anyway they can.
As I stated before I myself am usually polite until someone forces me to go into attack mode.
It's not something I'm always proud of, but I do whatever I have to do when I have to do it.
Unfortunately diplomacy doesn't always work with every one. I know I've been accused of attacking people on here, but I only attack when I'm provoked!!! Why would anyone attack someone else without cause??

The only advice I have for you is to step back once in awhile and make clear when your post is as to your personal opinion.
And when performing as a Moderator you look at things objectively so that you treat Everyone fairly & Equally regardless of your own thoughts & beliefs.

I hope this settles our differences since we have both gotten things off our chests about each other and perhaps cleared up misunderstandings we both may have had here.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

to Enforcer2

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 5 2017, 1:06 PM 

I have many times stated that my opinions are just that, opinions.

And not to beleaguer the conversation, but I did many many months ago and many many times give the benefit of the doubt to this Person. To no avail. There is no reason to allow it to continue. So I have no guilt in removing the posts. Let me clear this up too, I've said for some time, if I could I would be IP Address banning this individual, but since I cannot do that, I am left with moderation. This makes it look worse for me, but When it comes to this person, I no longer care. Censorship of facts, truth and of valid information, is not good, here or anywhere else, but that is not what we are talking about here, we are talking about filtering out lies and what should be considered paid political propaganda.

I too hope this settles our little dispute and we can once again debate real issues. What do you have?

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News