<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tiny Bubbles.

June 2 2017 at 5:04 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)

AnnonUSA  (Login AnnonUSA)

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/35575305/officials-angry-after-vandals-turn-fountain-into-bubble-bath

[linked image]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

This message has been edited by AnnonUSA on Jun 2, 2017 6:31 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
She's Gadfly
(Login PopPrivacy)

Thank the Commissioner's Wife

No score for this post
June 2 2017, 5:55 PM 

Joyce DiMaggio publicizing this so heavily resulted in all the media attention in my opinion and three certain outcomes:

1) there will be copycats, especially if the vandals were kids whose prank made NYC tv thanks to Joyce. Smart Joyce, very smart. Queen of Facebook, indeed.

2) there will be, if there isnt now, 24 hour a day camera surveillance of that fountain from this day forward

3) nine of the sleazy folks cheating on their spouses will meet at the fountain. So, you know who beware 😜

It's time for an insurrection to overthrow this Queen...she's reckless.

She's Gadfly
(Login PopPrivacy)

Re: Thank the Commissioner's Wife

No score for this post
June 2 2017, 5:56 PM 

Nine is none

She's Gadfly
(Login PopPrivacy)

No score for this post
June 2 2017, 6:00 PM 

And none is the benefit to Lyndhurst of Joyce DiMaggio publizing photos on her Facebook page on this subject.

It's because she considers that park her front lawn.

This led the tv stations there. Why? Because it would help Lyndhurst?

No Joyce, because foaming bubbles in a fountain makes good visuals for tv.

Grow up, Joyce. Your recklessness is going to cost Lyndhurst many more cleanups.

Anonymous
(Login EdithB)

No score for this post
June 2 2017, 6:11 PM 

She always wanted attention. No matter what. She still does. It's not normal. Especially for a Commissioner's wife. So irresponsible. So costly.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/New-Jersey-Park-Fountain-Foamy-Suds-Industrial-Strength-Bubble-Bath-425929684.html

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Oh Great

No score for this post
June 2 2017, 6:27 PM 

Now I will be accused in creating controversy by making this thread so the bashing of this Joyce DiMaggio could be carried out.

Honestly I thought it was a funny story that popped up in my Facebook feed. What do you think was the message this was meant to send? The town is dirty and needs a bubble bath? The Town Government needs to be cleaned up? Liberace / Lawrence Welk day is coming?

I do agree that this may spur more civil disobedience in town. Good Golly.
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

Re: Oh Great

No score for this post
June 2 2017, 7:36 PM 

NBC news, CBS news. Multiple local newspapers. Now referred to as bubble gate hahahaha. LOL to the Liberace / Lawrence Welk reference. Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

town is already being cleaned up

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 3:04 AM 

Oh stop blaming the wrong people when others take a peek into Lyndhurst and see what real crap goes on. I know for a fact that news stations, tv stations, newspapers, radio stations, the online press, the newspapers along with the whole ball of wax contacted the town and not the other way around. I heard it straight from the mayor and commissioners mouths. Even a newscaster shook her head in disbelief and stated she hoped this would be resolved. But lots of backward folks in these parts publicly laughing at this. That might hit the news next ya think? But more of us taxpayers are pissed. Parents who wanted to take their kids school pictures at a fountain they should be entitled to, for example. Good news is that the outside is seeing it for what it is. The media contacted the town asking what is going on in Lyndhurst? Good news about a camera too. Good news about a lot of long awaited things. What I hear is that the people are relieved to finally be moving forward. So any news from the chief on this?

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

newscstr

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 7:44 AM 

Oh my, I wonder who you could be? LOL

So transparent. I was wondering what was taking you so long to respond.
You get one shot at this, next post by you is toast.

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

Re: newscstr

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 8:53 AM 

This was a despicable act that you all seem to be enjoying on here and that speaks volumes of your character.
Especially those who bitch about your taxes and as you may all make light of it is against the law.
And to top it all off you are trying to turn this around on the commissioners much like Kathy Griffin on Trump who ruined her own career.
I personally hope the vandals are caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Even if they were kids, I'm sure the were influenced by their moronic parents
I just would like to see the attitude of some fo you people, if your own homes were vandalized!!!

Anonymous
(Login PopPrivacy)

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 10:27 AM 

Oh newscstr, enforcer2, or in reality Joyce, your given name, don't start again.

No one is suggesting they support this fountain vandalism. I am questioning you for sharing it on Facebook which led the media here. Fact. I think others' amusement comes from such a corrupt administration, i.e. Giangeruso and DiMaggio's, being handed a proverbial mouth washing of their administration's fountian in soap.

So Joyce, when you screw up at home, which must be often, do you call the newspapers and publicize it? Or post a photo on Facebook? A story perhaps? "Joyce and Bobby fight by the fountain". Was that in your Facebook page too? No, you gloss over everything you want covered up, consistently. All we hear from you is a drone of the perfection of the DiMaggios, father, son, daughter, and even yourself.

Blah, blah, blah.

Everyone knows it was you, Joyce. What does Kathy Griffin have to do with it as an explanation? Other than to create another irrational, emotionally button pushing Joyce-like argument, that is?

No wonder Commissioner DiMaggio dipped below 2000 votes this year, the lowest number of votes he ever received in any election since 2005. And Mayor Giangeruso too. 2100 votes are even less than DiMaggio ever got in earlier elections too. Clearly, not a show of superpowers, more a question of poor opposition.

So keep it up Joyce. Obviously, your public relations efforts over the years are working.

Anonymous
(Login SHEaBLABBERMOUTH)

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 10:36 AM 

Yeah, she won't publish her husband's corrupt choice for town attorney either. She just defends it. Covers it up.

But when it happens in the park, other than the physical assault between her and Mayor Bobby, she's a blabbermouth!

Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 12:56 PM 

NO Stop it. Moderated for Content

This message has been edited by AnnonUSA on Jun 3, 2017 2:03 PM

Bobby Man
(Login ArchieSays)

Nutscstr alert

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 1:49 PM 

I don't know who is the biggest dingbat, but you are definitely in the running newscstr.

You claim to know for a fact about calls to parks commissioner Tommy DiMaggio's home (where he lives alone with his wife Joyce).

You claim to know for a fact calls went to, not from, the parks commissioner to the press because you saw his phone and its phone logs.

Seriously? And we are supposed to believe you aren't Joyce?

No wonder my man Bobby called you "a nut".

Anonymous
(Login TheEnforcer2)

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 7:11 PM 

You are so clueless as to who I am Jackass.
Ask Annon if I'm JD
BTW I have nothing against that person either

Anonymous
(Login newscstr)

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 2:29 AM 

So damn stupid calling every poster "JD" who disagrees with the bias in here. I know for a fact enforcer is not who you accuse. And neither am I.

Anonymous
(Login EdithB)

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 11:06 AM 

Moronic parents?!

You insult the voters of Lyndhurst as moronic parents?

Oh my...

Aren't moronic people the core of the Giangeruso/DiMaggio base of support?

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

TheEnforcer2

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 11:20 AM 

I don't see anyone "enjoying" or "reveling" in this. Just because some newsworthy story is referenced here does not mean we are celebrating it.

I agree that whoever did it should be found and made to be responsible in some manner, but this was an obvious prank, and actually no one was hurt, except the feelings of some. So as pranks go it was actually funny. Was there a hidden message or meaning directed at anyone? If so it looks like the intended targets got it, or believe it was addressed to them.

The overblown media attention made it much worse than it was. As did the comment from commissioner DiMaggio of how " This is a valuable piece of township property." Which was surely not destroyed or permanently damaged. Maybe the commissioners should see the townships trees and poorly paved streets as valuable property too.

And yes the "Moronic Parents" comment is classic and out of touch. If it was kids, they are the least likely to be politically motivated. When I was a kid, we were mainly motivated by boredum or what was funny.

By your logic Enforcer, parents somehow told kids to go and pull a prank on the town fountain? There are some loony conspiracies in this town, but they seem to be generated by those in town hall that are afraid they will be found out for what they really are.

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

Wait... it was $3500 or it wasn't?

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 4:14 PM 

http://lyndhurst.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/lyndhurst-fountain-bubble-bath-prank-has-authorities-asking-whats-next/712774/

So Dimaggio said it cost $3500 to clean it but now says it was not $3500 to clean it.

Yes, no maybe so hahahaha

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Lyndlifer

Average Score 4.5 (2 people)
June 3 2017, 4:40 PM 

Oh man, it's a huge conspiracy and cover up.

Just what are they hiding? They are likely going to spend a few hundred thousand dollars on surveillance cameras and automated gun turrets to take out any pranksters.

This mischief and aggression will not stand man. I say there should be armed patrols of 2 to 4 officers on a rotating basis 24/7.

Note: this post contains Sarcasm.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News