<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Junior high in question...

June 17 2017 at 1:49 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login lyndlifer)

I waited to see what was going to happen after the election and after the ouster of Dilascio before posting.

Now this from the Bergen Record:

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/lyndhurst/2017/06/17/lyndhurst-junior-high-question-after-court-order/371657001/

What's going to happen next is anyone's guess.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login TaxingMeMore)

DiMaggio and Giangeruso and Montillo all backed an illegal plan

No score for this post
June 17 2017, 3:19 PM 

No surprise:

Giangeruso son made lyndhurst principal after Giangeruso made mayor

DiMaggio daughter made a lyndhurst teacher without a teaching certificate after DiMaggio elected Commissioner

And Commissioner Montillo and his wife went on the school payroll after he was elected.

Both sides are corrupt. Is it a shock they would try to jam an illegal and poorly conceived plan down our throats as we gag on higher taxes?

Wake up people. These fools will vote yes for spending anytbing at our expense as long as their family's get a piece of the action.

Bravo Mr. Sivella. (Who is this guy? 30k spent to defeat this? Christ! I'm moving. )

Anonymous
(Login VirginaTuttle)

Re: DiMaggio and Giangeruso and Montillo all backed an illegal plan

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 17 2017, 6:01 PM 

Look at all the millions spent on fees, lawyers, architects and the like. These "professionals" still make money off the government even if the project fails. The public wants better schools. We don't want that fact exploited to create extravagant pork-barrel projects for your campaign contributors, Mayor Giangeruso.

The professionals gave who are getting. And the labor unions gave, who have gotten so far nothing.

That's why Mayor Moneybags wants to spend over $75 million building schools. He promised the labor unions the contracts during his recent campaign. Tens of thousands from unions to our mayor for tv and mailings and children banging on our doors. The professionals who make off us with the unions that want to join them financed Mayor Moneybags' pride campaign.

It's like New York level corruption in a town that once had decency and charm.

Otisatman
(Login otisatman)

Who is this guy?

No score for this post
June 17 2017, 6:58 PM 

Mr. Sivella was the director of the county housing authority and was questioned by investigators about the mayor's receipt of federal housing funds (Section 8) for an apartment he rented to his mother. The investigation found the mayor was improperly receiving the HUD payments and they were stopped.

Because of his testimony, Mr. Sivella alleged that the mayor began harassing him so he instituted a lawsuit against the mayor and the town.

https://www.law360.com/articles/692378/nj-mayor-accused-of-harassing-investigation-witness

Anonymous
(Login jonnyganova)

Re: Who is this guy?

No score for this post
June 18 2017, 10:57 AM 

Well Giangeruso is back running the police so I wouldn't want to be that Sivella guy today...

What do all these elected officials who broke ground and hired lawyers, planners and architects have to say about this order?

After all that cash doled out while ignoring the legal issues , now what is their new plan?

I know, just like everything else they do Giangeruso and DiMaggio will let it "stagnate". Then they will run again in 2021 complaining nothing gets done. Re-elect Bobby! Get lyndhurst moving!

If you hadn't noticed most movement under Giangeruso and DiMaggio isn't forward or up.

So what's your new plan guys?

Anonymous
(Login Endit)

Thanks

No score for this post
June 18 2017, 12:49 PM 

Thank you Dave, like you I'm not against a new school just don't like the way it was done, just like the pool, glad delascio is gone, this guy was the dictator that has no transparency at all. Again thanks. Good luck.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Re: Thanks

No score for this post
June 18 2017, 3:40 PM 

Giangeruso and DiMaggio as part of a poorly conceived and possibly questionable plan?

All the Community Pride voters, this is what you wanted, and what you elected. I tried to tell everyone.
This is the result of voter apathy.

In reality, no one should care. If you didn't care enough to vote, you shouldn't care about what these fools do to the town or do with your tax money and your future.

Live with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

Re: Thanks

No score for this post
June 18 2017, 4:31 PM 

Harsh Annon.... I agree that the community pride voters brought in the same ole same ole.

Voter apathy we have seen not only on the local level but on the national level.

I think that once those that didn't vote see what's going on, they will care.

Hopefully they will understand now what is happening. Gone are the days of information only being seen in newspapers or local tv. Social media today has made all info real time. I think that's why we are seeing more diversion then ever before.

I just hope that this town can get their ***** together and finally do the right thing.

Anyone who can should attend all the meetings. Listen and question. Let their transparency shine through.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Lyndlifer

No score for this post
June 18 2017, 7:57 PM 

Harsh? No. Honest.

Yes we have apathy on the national scale too.
It's a little late for those who didn't vote to care now. The power brokers are back in office with their "mandate" granted them by the "voters" of Lyndhurst. Ever hear the too little too late saying?

The sitting Mayor does not care what anyone thinks about anything. He will easily ignore questions, concerns and the voice of anyone who "cares". This was all obvious before the election. A leopard does not change its stripes. Giangeruso wanted to win and he did, now he can settle back and do nothing for four years. I'm sorry, it's not that he will do nothing, I mean he will have to at least find someone to blame the next wave of stagnation on.
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

This message has been edited by AnnonUSA on Jun 18, 2017 8:11 PM

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

Re: Lyndlifer

No score for this post
June 18 2017, 8:40 PM 

I agree with you. What I am now seeing based on this news article is the town (Giangeruso & company) are not going to be able to get away with past practices.

He & all those involved will blame it on Dilascio...although I think maybe just maybe Dilascio was the one who brought all this about. (conflict of interest was always known) So now it just comes out? Tweety bird must have been on someone's shoulder lol

Since Dilascio's ouster it's anyone's guess what is going to be uncovered. About Dilascio & also about those that have been in office for the last 12 years).

I'm going to enjoy watching what unfolds.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Lyndlifer

No score for this post
June 18 2017, 8:50 PM 

Don't hold your breath. These guys didn't get re-elected time and time again by getting called on the carpet. There will always be a fall guy, an excuse, a happenstance that gets them off the hook. Similar to the Charter study that "missed" the filing deadline. Politicians think people are stupid, and come to think of it, based on a Nation with Trump as President, and Lyndhurst with the 12 year "team", maybe we are all a bit stupid. (at lease those who didn't vote.)

The only thing we know for sure since the election, is that the Fountain in the Park is clean.

Anonymous
(Login Hifiver)

about time

No score for this post
June 23 2017, 1:02 PM 

Good to know that each topic in here is now being transported and discussed somewhere else. About time too. Calling out the who and why such crap gets posted has been a long time coming.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Hifiver

No score for this post
June 23 2017, 4:26 PM 

Yeah? And where else is this being discussed?

And facts being posted is never crap. Crap is what we get from out elected officials.

Anonymous
(Login Hifiver)

Re: Hifiver

No score for this post
June 23 2017, 11:25 PM 

Calling the crap out in here has been a long time coming. Lies presented as fact needed to be exposed for many years. And now they finally are. Wake up milady cause it's a new day here in Lyndhurst! You have been fading into the outdated background and you haven't even noticed yet.

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Hifiver

No score for this post
June 24 2017, 6:39 AM 

LOL, whoops, your delusions are returning to the forefront again.

It's almost worth it to let you post just for the comedic value. You are a fool. Our very own court jester.

Oh just one thing. Has Giangeruso begun "bringing Lyndhurst "back" yet?" LOL

This message has been edited by AnnonUSA on Jun 24, 2017 6:43 AM

Anonymous
(Login Hifiver)

No score for this post
June 24 2017, 11:47 AM 

Ah no...this town has got some top notch fools and they "ain't not me". Take the police chief's wife for example and the hissy fits we all saw that were mailed out to unassuming residents (some of whom were showing everyone in dismay). Or "Stella The Tattle-Tella" and her never-ending quest to nab someone and finally make those front page headlines. This conversation began as a topic about the junior high and look what you turned it into? If you want to go that route....trust me, I can play this too.

Or we can focus back on topic. Your call.

Mrs. DeBunker
(Login EdithB)

No score for this post
June 24 2017, 11:53 AM 

Is that a threat, b***h?

Anonymous
(Login sheisntfoolinganyone)

No score for this post
June 24 2017, 11:54 AM 

god how predictable is this crap she is spewing again? like the entire place doesnt know its her. annon get rid of this crap i liked it in here much better when this insane moron wasnt blathering on about her personal delusional vendettas.

Anonymous
(Login Hifiver)

No score for this post
June 24 2017, 12:06 PM 

Of course you liked it better. No responses, no clear explanations....just mocking and lying and making up stories....all while grinding your teeth all night long in misery. It's clear that cowards cannot take a hit back. So why not stay on topic instead of name calling random people who you guess might be posting in here? I mean if you are gonna cry like this then that's the better way for you to go.

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
June 24 2017, 12:36 PM 

Mocking, lying and making up stories? News articles have been posted & commented on.

I have seen that comment "It's clear that cowards cannot take a hit back." over and over. A hit back from what? People are calling for transparent government which is their right.

Anyone who would try to stop that has something to hide.

"Name calling random people who you guess might be posting in here?" You mean like this? "Take the police chief's wife for example and the hissy fits we all saw that were mailed out to unassuming residents (some of whom were showing everyone in dismay). Or "Stella The Tattle-Tella" and her never-ending quest to nab someone and finally make those front page headlines."

Once you start posting as though every post is about you, you lose.

The posts are about our elected officials and everyone has a right to post facts and comment on those facts.

I won't get dragged in, too many do. Take your self righteous BS somewhere else and let the good people in town discuss & post why they are unhappy. Once they vent on here, they may just go out and vent at the meetings. At least one can hope that happens.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News