<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DiMaggio, Giangeruso, MontIllo backing DiLascio, Perfect Together.

June 19 2017 at 3:11 PM
No score for this post

Millie  (Login MildredHornblower)

I always told my husband I thought all the feuds between DiLascio and his handpicked candidates, DiMaggio and Giangeruso, seemed fake. After all, how could they be feuding with DiLascio if they kept reappointing him town government lawyer over the last four years after fights? They would viciously fight, then reappoint DiLascio. It never made sense.

It's just like now, Giangeruso and DiMaggio complain all this school stuff is DiLascio's fault and they opposed DiLascio. But they only opposed DiLascio during their pride campaign in April and May to distance themselves from the emerging Dilascio scandal. the truth is, they always voted YES to appoint and reappoint Dilascio over the years. They never, ever voted against DiLascio. Not Giangeruso in 12 years. Not DiMaggio in 12 years. DiMaggio just ran to the prosecutor a few weeks before the election to join the chorus against DiLascio as the man he always voted for (Dilascio) faced the legal music.

The song is about how the lyndhurst school board and board of commissioners illegally passed a jr HS plan. I hear the pride people whispering Giangeruso and DiMaggio opposed DiLascio seeking distance themselves from the illegal plan. But these snarly men can't have it both ways. For the last four years all we heard from Giangeruso be DiMaggio were things like this: DiLascio is just the lawyer, "we are the elected officials, we make the decisions!" (Mayor Giangeruso, BOC meeting 9/2013).

Ok then Robert and Thomas, that means when you voted YES for this illegal school plan you mades ALL the decisions, not DiLascio (he was no longer in office, just the paid attorney).

This is all Giangeruso and DiMaggio's fault! Inexcusable!

Did anyone do their job here, or did everyone just support the illegal school buildings because it made their union membership backers happy, got some family member a job or promotion, and so on? It seems they all have financial interests in the public schools here. Time for an official investigation.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

HornBlower

No score for this post
June 19 2017, 8:23 PM 

I tried to tell people, voters did not care, they stayed home.

Over 10,000 registered voters in town, the winners got under 2400 votes.
Apathy brings a lot of crying over spilled milk. The guys in question are free to do whatever they please in town, because the few who voted bought their fairy tales, or were just plain bought.

Enjoy the next 4 years Mildred.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login MildredHornblower)

Re: HornBlower

No score for this post
June 19 2017, 10:39 PM 

I don't think I'll live four more years, at least not in Lyndhurst.

I agree, I kept telling my friends to stop voting because DiMaggio keeps handing out free hot dogs and the like.

The get what they deserve!

You can call me Millie, Annon.

Anonymous
(Login Hifiver)

to blower

No score for this post
June 23 2017, 1:04 PM 

Can the rest of us call you blower? Nothing but hot air in here.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News