<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How safe is our water to drink?

September 2 2017 at 2:58 PM
No score for this post
LyndhurstWebSite  (Login LyndhurstWebSite)

How safe is our water to drink? What do some studies results mean? Are you concerned or not?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Re: How safe is our water to drink?

No score for this post
September 2 2017, 3:38 PM 

I think it is a concern, and since I posted this issue a few weeks ago, I have seen nothing on this from the township.
Anyone have any information?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

Anonymous
(Login dogwalker68)

No score for this post
September 2 2017, 8:42 PM 

I was a fan of tap water. Drank it for years. A few weeks ago I started getting really bad stomach pains so I stopped drinking it and now I'm fine. Kind of upsetting because I hate bottled water but hopefully whatever issues there is with the water it will be fixed.

LyndhurstWebSite
(Login LyndhurstWebSite)

No score for this post
September 6 2017, 8:56 PM 

Its supposedly safe under federal and state minimum standards. Is that acceptable to you?

Anonymous
(Login dogwalker68)

No score for this post
September 6 2017, 9:39 PM 

I will only use it after it's been boiled. My wife had the same problem even after I told her not to drink it. My home has new pipes and plumbing so it's not that. I will be keeping up on the testing and results. I'm pretty sure my water bill just went up a few months ago and it's way more than I've been paying. Surely the quality should reflect the price.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News