<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Promote your favorite Lyndhurst business

September 2 2017 at 3:00 PM
No score for this post
LyndhurstWebSite  (Login LyndhurstWebSite)

Promote your favorite Lyndhurst business. Why is it good? What products or services are best?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

AnnonUSA
(Login AnnonUSA)

Re: Promote your favorite Lyndhurst business

No score for this post
September 2 2017, 3:47 PM 

Stop and Shop beats Shop Rite hands down, In all ways.
Gencarellis Pizza in the Shop Rite complex. Good Pizza and food. Nice environment and beats Bruno's hands down.

Still looking to try the new Ryan's BarBcue place.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. (Cyrus H. Curtis)

---------------------------------------
“We’re going to bring Lyndhurst back.” re-Elected Mayor Robert Giangeruso (12 years of trying)

LyndhurstWebSite
(Login LyndhurstWebSite)

No score for this post
September 6 2017, 8:45 PM 

Anyone else try Ryan's BarBcue?

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

No score for this post
September 7 2017, 7:26 PM 

I agree with the Stop & Shop. Larger aisles. Anything that Shop rite puts on sale, stop and shop has it on sale the next week.

Ryan's BBQ is delicious. Have had nothing that was not good. Chicken, Ribs, Meatballs, Salads, everything has been good.

Anonymous
(Login LyndhurstTaxPayer)

No score for this post
September 13 2017, 8:18 AM 

Ever since shoprite moved the liquor store and expanded, I have not shopped there. Items seem to randomly move around the store, and I can never find anything I need. Love Stop and Shop, self check out and the scan it mobile make it so easy since they got new registers.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News