<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Annon and new message board

September 8 2017 at 7:39 PM
No score for this post
LyndhurstWebSite  (Login LyndhurstWebSite)

Annon
I'm turning the Lynd. message board over to you. Let me know the link to it when you are set up so I can post it. You will get considerable traffic quickly. I thought of setting up a new board but you can do a good job.

This message has been edited by LyndhurstWebSite on Sep 8, 2017 8:23 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
LyndhurstWebSite
(Login LyndhurstWebSite)

Re: Annon and new message board

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 7:40 PM 

This message board didn't take positions or sides on town issues. All sides had their say. It was about free speech for all sides.

Anonymous
(Login lyndlifer)

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 8:25 PM 

LyndhurstWebSite.... I think you are trying to do what is right although it isn't going to change anything.

I can appreciate the fact that you didn't delete some posts in question but Network 54 must have.

That will not change with a new forum or Annon taking over this message board (I don't even know if that's possible)

The family in question has been trying to take down Lyndhurst FB pages for years, it hasn't worked.

They are trying to take this message forum down and it looks like they may achieve that.

I agree with Annon that the postings now must be done on FB. There are pages there that encompass most of the town. And they cannot be controlled by the family.

It was a good run here tho. Thank you for the opportunity to post on your forum.

Anonymous
(Login FreeSpeechConcession)

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 9:02 PM 

I agree Lyndlifer, who by the way is a perfect gentle person.

I hope after years of service Annon takes his time an weighs his options.

Anonymous

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 9:03 PM 

Annon is a real asset to Lyndhurst and open debate. As is Lyndlifer.

54 no more, if you care about free speech.

LyndhurstWebSite
(Login LyndhurstWebSite)

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 10:15 PM 

lyndlifer
He can get his own web site forum. People would probably donate if money is an issue. This board will end.

With posts or threads deleted that I didn't delete, I don't want to be accused of protecting certain people in government or public people.

And thanks. I let people on all sides have their say over many years.

LyndhurstWebSite
(Login LyndhurstWebSite)

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 10:55 PM 

If he decides to do it, the new message board would get a lot of traffic with the link posted here to the new message board. Its up to him.

Anonymous

LyndhurstWebSite, thanks for letting us know

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 11:43 PM 

When is the deadline for you closing this site and posting referrals to new sites?

LyndhurstWebSite
(Login LyndhurstWebSite)

Re: LyndhurstWebSite, thanks for letting us know

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 4:53 PM 

There will be time for people to know.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lyndhurst Website on Twitter Lyndhurst Classifieds LHS Class Alumni Information and Privacy Policy
Lyndhurst NJ News New Jersey News