Nevis Fiasco!?

by Glix_Wasi

Hi. I've personally never had dealings with Grace University, but my brother-in-law is wanting to go to Mexico in order to visit a doctor there as an alternative to "traditional US medicine" (cancer). We (as in the rest of the family) are a bit wary of the guy, and I'm checking up on the guy's credentials. It said he graduated from Grace in Nevis, so I was looking up all I could on it. Now, I'm already getting an interesting idea about this place, but what is the Nevis fiasco? It might be unfair to judge a doctor by what was going on at the school, but then I'd rather be safe than sorry. It DID seem odd that it was run by a nurse though. I just REALLY need to know what this Nevis fiasco is. My brother-in-law is being stubborn because traditional treatment would probably mean losing his arm, but he really needs to decide whether it's worth dying for.

Posted on Sep 29, 2003, 9:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Re: Nevis Fiasco!?. Concern, Oct 8, 2003
    1. But before...?. Glix, Oct 9, 2003
      1. before my time.... Concern, Oct 16, 2003
  2. Grace lost it's charter in Nevis because of their cheating habits.. tarjy, Oct 27, 2003

Find more forums on EducationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement