<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

You know you're a VenomsFan if...

July 18 2004 at 9:30 AM
VenomsFan 

This topic started after I almost died laughing on Trixie's Venomitis post!

"...So you have offically contracted "Venomitis", an incurable disease of loving the 5DV. Although there is treatment, no sure cure has been found. Many breakthroughs have been tried to cure people infected with this disease but with the onset of technology attempts to find a cure have been side tracked by just treating the disease. I have been infected for quite some time. At its worse I continually watched The Crippled Avengers four times a row. My family got so worried that my VCR was taken away for a week. Then there was the time I actually wrote letters to Lu Feng asking him what flowers we should have at our wedding. That required in house treatment. Last, I visited a school for the handicapped to gain a greater appreciation for the blind, deaf, and mute, and mentally challenged and then organized a fund raiser to help the boys in the Crippled Avengers.(Lucky, I had a good lawyer who helped me to avoid jail time on fraud charges). It is a challenge to fight off the symptoms of the disease but you are at the right place. There are good people here who understand what you are going through...."

Let's hear it guys!

Thanks,
VenomsFan

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Trixie

Re: You know you're a VenomsFan if...

July 18 2004, 9:37 AM 

You know you're a Venoms fan when you strategically place your pictures of Lu Feng next to your significant other so at the right time you can look at the face you REALLY want to see!
Trixie

Respond to this message   
VenomsFan

July 18 2004, 9:48 AM 

When out to eat with your friends, you try to debate which of you should stay to take a beating while the rest of you sneak out of the restaurant without paying.

Thanks,
VenomsFan

Respond to this message   
Trixie

July 18 2004, 9:53 AM 

When you buy one of every weapon used in the films so that when it comes up in the movie your ready for your personal training sesson with Sifu.

Respond to this message   
trixie

July 18 2004, 9:55 AM 

When you go to kungfu class with an iron plated vest just in case one of your classmates really does have iron feet.
Trixie (ya'll done got me started)

Respond to this message   
littledragontk

July 18 2004, 9:59 AM 

You walk around pointing at people at work saying, "Damn you!  You'll pay for this!"  Yes I actually do it. 

-------------------------------------------
You...you'll pay for this!

Respond to this message   
littledragontk

July 18 2004, 10:07 AM 

At a family gathering friends and family are discussing what's new with them...you say you bought a new DVD and they all moan and leave the dinner table. 

He he...that might not be funny but it happened yesterday

-------------------------------------------
You...you'll pay for this!

Respond to this message   
poison_clan_man

July 18 2004, 11:13 AM 

...you cannot pass by your computer without the irresistible urge of going online to the "Five Deadly Venoms" fansite to check out the latest postings!

poison_clan_man

“…for many men, just to hear of the name fills them with hate and loathing!”

Respond to this message   
Trixie

July 18 2004, 11:38 AM 

(Poison, you are so right!)When your greatest fear is that this fan site will be down for more than a day and your husband refuses to watch that goddamned "iron feet"segment just one more time for the laughs.
Trixie

Respond to this message   
Trixie

July 18 2004, 11:43 AM 

When you go to a Chinese Restaurant and tell the waiter that "Poison clan rocks the world" hoping he'll let you join the resistance movement against the Manchu.
Trixie

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 18 2004, 11:44 AM 

consider changing your name to Trixie Feng.

Respond to this message   
Trixie

July 18 2004, 12:52 PM 

When you wait for Halloween to wear your special Venoms outfit in public and everyone says "hey cool costume" while secretly you know you paid a designer $500 to design and make it for you and everyone thinks its a gag.

Respond to this message   
Tidlongkuen

July 18 2004, 7:04 PM 

The bathroom of your Kwoon (Kung Fu School) is wallpapered with Venoms Movie Posters, Pictures and Video box covers. (Yep....)

Respond to this message   
VenomsFan

July 19 2004, 3:14 PM 

Everytime you hear the Sade song By Your Side, you immediately think of Chiang Sheng. As a result of watching the tribute so many times, the images may start to play in your head. If you've really got Venomitis, you begin to tell the people around you about Chiang Sheng like they could really care (Happened to me this weekend).

Thanks.
VenomsFan

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 19 2004, 3:59 PM 

I think of him too, whenever I hear that song.

Respond to this message   
Scorpion

July 20 2004, 5:00 AM 

You said it Venomsfan! Whenever I hear that Sade song, images of Chiang Sheng pops in my head and it reminds me the first day that I "got back" into watching kung fu movies and blindly renting "5 deadly venoms." And I immediately came upon this site after I wanted to know more about the movie.

I have YOU to blame Venomsfan, for getting me hooked on the Venoms like a ho on crack (lol).

Respond to this message   
tidlongkuen

July 20 2004, 9:39 AM 

WHAT THE?!..

Respond to this message   
Trixie

July 20 2004, 10:26 AM 

I am a firm believer that when the "student" is ready the Venomfan will appear. We're all under his spell and there is nothing you can do about it. The pain oh the pain.
Trixie

Respond to this message   
venom10463

venom

July 22 2004, 10:04 PM 

You know your a venomfan if u have own every single Movies their did.
You know your a venomfan if u have website dedicated to them. lol

Respond to this message   
VenomsFan

July 22 2004, 10:57 PM 

You get real drunk at the bar and go smashing bottles on people's head screaming "Damn Waste!!"

Thanks,
VenomsFan

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement