Main is down right now
If you can see above banner, then the regular site is up

Return to Index  

Woohoo! IHD! What are the odds? I'm the winner! IHD! >>>

November 14 2008 at 10:53 PM

Daniel Z.  (Login Daniel_Z)
from IP address

Hi guys, I just managed to google in here, and don't you know it, I had a pop-up window telling me that I'm the 1.000.000th visitor this week! Now all I have to do is click the "Yes" button and contact the Prize Department!

It's amazing how much traffic PMWF have, when even the back-up forum has over a million visitors per week! And yet it's only friday... [linked image] I wonder what the prize is... [linked image]

Seriously though, I really hope that all the great work done by the Admins on the new Phorum hasn't been in vain... [linked image]

In hope for better times! happy.gif

Daniel Z. aka "Wycombe" outside Network54.

Respond to this message   

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

'Poor Man's' Watch Site - Sitio de Relojes Para el 'Hombre Pobre' - Horlogewebsite voor de 'Arme Man'
Copyright Notice
: The content of the forum posts including photos and avatars are copyright protected by the respective author or poster and may not be used elsewhere without permission.
: does not take any legal responsibility for opinions or statements expressed on this forum.