Main is down right now
If you can see above banner, then the regular site is up

Return to Index  

It's very late here and just before definitely going offline, I noticed that there >>>

November 24 2008 at 8:36 PM

Reto  (Login TimeIsAVariable)
from IP address

was an error message on the Phorum and shortly after, the took too long to respond. I am posting this here, so it is documented in case something is really wrong. Here is the error message I got:

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect> ]: (42000/1203): User pmwf already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in/usr/www/users/pmwf/Phorum/include/db/mysql/mysqli.php on line 81 The database connection failed. Please check your database configuration in include/db/config.php. If the configuration is okay, check if the database server is running.

Best regards

Respond to this message   

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

'Poor Man's' Watch Site - Sitio de Relojes Para el 'Hombre Pobre' - Horlogewebsite voor de 'Arme Man'
Copyright Notice
: The content of the forum posts including photos and avatars are copyright protected by the respective author or poster and may not be used elsewhere without permission.
: does not take any legal responsibility for opinions or statements expressed on this forum.