Back to Home Page  

Re: How will GA Soccer modify their classifications to address the SSA Merger?

February 23 2012 at 3:30 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to How will GA Soccer modify their classifications to address the SSA Merger?

I dont see your point. In what way does what SSA is attempting to do differ from what CF already does?
Using your example if SSA Central has a Classic 1 team and there are enough good players capable of playing Classic 1 then this team will form under an existing SSA team, could be SSA East/West/South/North and they will play in whatever Classic division this team is under (Lets for arguments sake say Classic 2), if as you say they are good enough then they will gain promotion to Classic 1. CF already does this, using the U13s as an example, in CL1 there is CF Elite and recently promoted CF North Black, recently relegated CF South Elite is now CL2.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Can a team split to create 2 teams of the same level? - Anonymous on Feb 23, 4:17 PM
    1. Yes, known as soccer mom induced meiosis - Anonymous on Feb 23, 4:27 PM
    2. Concorde Fire does - so yes - Anonymous on Feb 23, 4:42 PM
      1. can you use another teams record? - Anonymous on Feb 23, 4:44 PM
        1. Funny! Perfect question - they do so why not!! - Anonymous on Feb 23, 10:44 PM
      2. I am dubious - Anonymous on Feb 23, 4:50 PM
        1. Re: I am dubious - Anonymous on Feb 23, 7:32 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement