Back to Home Page  

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! Your teams didn't

February 26 2012 at 8:33 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Re: Concorde Only one team in a first division finale

win pooh!

I actually had a really nice response to say, but then I remembered how many posts I have read about CF's awesomeness, the teams I have seen dismantled because the parents bought what your club was selling. If nothing else it makes me feel better that we did not buy it. Nope, we don't win everything but then again neither do you. That is for the parents.

For the players. I know you worked your tails off and should be proud of your results. It was a preseason tournament and now you know what you need to build on. Know this, this club soccer business is the tune up for High school. High school is where you will shine. You may even get a scholarship for it. Your club will try to take credit for it and post it on their website. Rememeber you are the one who put in the hard work at every club you played for and the accomplishments are all yours.

All of that being said:
Let the season begin!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement