Few thingsMarch 9 2012 at 2:21 PM
No score for this post
Response to Why are there so many good players reluctant to get to ECNL?
1. DA is free and for boys the only way to a D1 scholarship.
2. Only 9.9 D1 scholarships available on boys, DA is a must ....
3. ECNL is hit or miss with its competition. Girls are more likely to stay and play with their friends if the team is decent enough than look for higher levels of play.
4. Plus 14 D1 scholarships are available and more options for non ECNL players.
- If the coach likes you but the other GCBs don't, you wont get the ball - Anonymous on Mar 9, 2012, 2:25 PM
- That's true, but it applies to any team, not just ECNL. - Anonymous on Mar 9, 2012, 3:05 PM
- That's a coaching issue...put them on the bench - it will change quickly - Anonymous on Mar 9, 2012, 3:50 PM
- Re: Few things - Anonymous on Mar 9, 2012, 2:37 PM
- When I hear the words "only" and "must" I tune you out. - Anonymous on Mar 9, 2012, 3:05 PM