Back to Home Page  

Read my Post again

March 16 2012 at 3:47 PM
No score for this post
Common Thread 

Response to You Dumb $hit

GSA- Great Older Teams (TC was at GSA) U14 Below are ok (TC was not there)
Tophat - U14 & Below and arguably the top girls academy program in the state (TC running it) Older team at Tophat were during the AT period when they were younger

So you proved my point. The common thread is TC, its no coincidence that you can see the changes at both clubs are related to his departure from GSA and his arrival at Tophat. As for the poster mentioning that the Tophat teams don't sustain at the high school level again TC doesn't have much to do with past history, you can only judge going forward with the current group of academy players. There has been a sea change in the culture and expectations since he arrived, especially at the younger groups. The girls typically practice three times a week and many come to optionals as well. I can't say for sure but I would bet that the three youngest girls ODP pools have more Tophat players than any other club, that's a testament to the level of technical training they get at Tophat.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement