Milton BV loses State's Top BV player for season and still beats RoswellMarch 17 2012 at 12:45 PM
No score for this post
Part of Milton problem has been that so many key players have been hurt this season. For example a captain and defender was in a car wreck that cracked his skull and his time has been limited because he can't head the ball. Milton would have been far better if this had not happened.
Then this week it was announced that the state's top player, a dynamic midfielder, would miss the rest of the season because of a nagging ankle injury that he has been playing through.
Even with that, Milton handled a Roswell team that some had believed could be the best in the state very easily.
- some means none - hornetbcmember on Mar 17, 2012, 1:06 PM
- Re: some means none - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2012, 1:31 PM
- Shin Splints???? Thats laughable - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2012, 2:40 PM
- Overtraining = injuries - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2012, 7:35 PM
- BV? - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2012, 9:31 PM
- yes - rhsh on Mar 19, 2012, 12:34 PM
- DC is out for the season - what happened to him? - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2012, 5:50 PM
- DC is the 2nd best player and the 2nd best midfielder - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2012, 7:38 PM
- Region play has begun... - Anon on Mar 17, 2012, 7:32 PM