Back to Home Page  

Wheeler will beat Walton (no upset) and Lassiter (upset)

March 18 2012 at 10:17 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Walton vs Wheeler

If Wheeler's coach did the logical and responsible thing, the majority of his key players would have spent their fair share on the bench this past weekend... and if so, fatigue should not be a factor... and therefore, I predict Wheeler will defeat BOTH Walton and Lassiter.

Call me crazy, but Wheeler is very skilled and offensively dangerous. Walton has showed several times that they are not the same as they were when BB was on the sideline, and Lassiter has had 2 scares in the past 2 weeks...

Wheeler 3 Walton 1
Wheeler 2 Lassiter 1

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Wheeler is a dirty team and most teams try to avoid getting hurry - Anonymous on Mar 18, 2012, 10:27 PM
    1. I can agree with you... to an extent - Anonymous on Mar 18, 2012, 11:49 PM
    2. You're Dumb - Anon on Mar 19, 2012, 8:28 AM

2. Wheeler will lose to both Lassiter and Walton - Anonymous on Mar 19, 2012, 4:25 AM
    1. Re: Wheeler will lose to both Lassiter and Walton - Anonymous on Mar 19, 2012, 10:08 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement