Wheeler will beat Walton (no upset) and Lassiter (upset)March 18 2012 at 10:17 PM
No score for this post
Response to Walton vs Wheeler
If Wheeler's coach did the logical and responsible thing, the majority of his key players would have spent their fair share on the bench this past weekend... and if so, fatigue should not be a factor... and therefore, I predict Wheeler will defeat BOTH Walton and Lassiter.
Call me crazy, but Wheeler is very skilled and offensively dangerous. Walton has showed several times that they are not the same as they were when BB was on the sideline, and Lassiter has had 2 scares in the past 2 weeks...
Wheeler 3 Walton 1
Wheeler 2 Lassiter 1
- Wheeler is a dirty team and most teams try to avoid getting hurry - Anonymous on Mar 18, 10:27 PM
- I can agree with you... to an extent - Anonymous on Mar 18, 11:49 PM
- You're Dumb - Anon on Mar 19, 8:28 AM
- Wheeler will lose to both Lassiter and Walton - Anonymous on Mar 19, 4:25 AM
- Re: Wheeler will lose to both Lassiter and Walton - Anonymous on Mar 19, 10:08 AM