Back to Home Page  

Re: Game reports please

March 24 2012 at 10:41 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Game reports please

The girls game was interesting. I have seen NG girls play a few times this year and they pretty much play the same way. They are talented up top and at midfield and create many scoring opportunities. The difference is their defense and GK. I didn't recognize last night's GK for NG but seems to be a little better than what they had. If NG's defense can be consistent and play at the level they have in the last few years, they will win the region now that they have defeated MC and CH. Their game vs. PR next week will likely determine the region champ. NG scored off of a corner in the middle of the first half. It was a nice header finish. CH seemed to change formations a few times but seemed to play right into NGs style when doing so. I feel CH's coach hinders them considering their talent level. I don't think he loses games for them but he does not seem to make adjustments to help win big ones. This game was played at the midfield a lot and NG did a good job shutting down CH's skill players and limiting their chances. CH better watch out or they might not make the playoffs which would be disappointing considering that talent level. At this point, look for NG to win the region but I see them making it 2 rounds in the playoffs. CH will get in the playoffs but can be dangerous due to talent. Outside of Milton, I feel this state is wide open to win.

I know the CH boys are not as talented as recent years but they are good enough to win this region. Last night was surprising on two levels. NG's win and the fact they earned it vs. being lucky. I liked NG's style of play and their simple game they tried to play. CH did not attack as much as I thought they would have as that seems to be what works for them this year. They are definitely a jekyll and hyde team so far. I think NG looks fairly solid with no superstars which means they could win or lose any game the rest of the way.

All 4 teams are fair to decent but after last night, the tables have turned in NGs favor---until Tuesday anyway

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Game reports please - Anonymous on Mar 24, 6:44 PM
    1. Who is CH's keeper ? - Anonymous on Mar 24, 7:21 PM
    2. Re: Game reports please - Anonymous on Mar 24, 9:08 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement