Back to Home Page  

3/27/12 AAAAA BV Predictions

March 27 2012 at 1:10 PM
No score for this post
Jimmy the Greek 

Response to Jimmy the Greek-predictions for boys AAAAA tonight? Thanks!

Sorry that I missed last Friday but I was out of town. I will try to make it up tonight with the top ten plus five additional key games.

#1 Lassiter (11-1-0) 3-1 over Etowah (8-3-1) : Lassiter will rebound after a hard fought loss to Wheeler and is in a three-way battle for the 5-AAAAA title. A loss would devastate their chances.

#2 Centennial (8-1-1) 4-0 over Roswell (5-5-2) : Centennial looks to roll through its region schedule with another easy victory over the Hornets. The Knights will win 6-AAAAA with undefeated region record.

#3 Brookwood (9-2-0) 2-0 over South Gwinnett (8-3-1) : This is a cross-town rivalry that has big implications in the region standings. Broncos are 4-0 while the Comets are 3-1 in region play. Winner has an inside track to the #1 or #2 seed.

#4 Mill Creek (8-2-0) 2-1 over #7 Peachtree Ridge (8-2-0) : This game will begin to separate the top tier teams from the bottom tier but this region will be settled on the last game. A loss would be the 2nd for either team and would probably out the loser at #3 or #4 seed.

#5 Wheeler (9-2-2) OFF

#6 East Coweta (11-1-0) 3-1 over Newnan (8-1-0) : this game is for the 2-AAAAA title although both have a few remaining games in their very weak region. This is a huge rivalry and anything could happen. ECHS wins late.

#8 Collins Hill (7-3-0) 3-1 over Mountain View (7-4-0) : The Eagles were stunned by their loss to North Gwinnett and will rebound against a very interesting MV team. A CHHS loss would be their 2nd in region and really hinder their chances to win the region. A MV loss would be their 3rd in region play and just about eliminate them.

Grayson (6-5-1) 2-1 over #9 Parkview (6-2-2) : This is my upset pick of the night. The Rams are against the wall with two losses already in region play and really cannot afford a 3rd loss. Parkview is solid but this game will be won or lost on emotion. Grayson has never beaten Parkview in either boys or girls side so there is a lot of motivation for the Rams.

Other Key Games:

North Cobb over Kennesaw Mtn. 3-2
Harrison over McEachern 3-1
Campbell over Hillgrove 2-0
Berkmar over Central Gwinnett 3-2
Duluth over Meadowcreek 1-0

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Grayson boys has beat Parkview a number of times - Anonymous on Mar 27, 2012, 1:21 PM
    1. Re: Grayson boys has beat Parkview a number of times - Anonymous on Mar 27, 2012, 2:27 PM
      1. I guess I'm wrong. I guess it was just the girls. - Jimmy the Greek on Mar 27, 2012, 2:33 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement