Back to Home Page  

You are assuming a lot of things that I did not state

April 3 2012 at 2:51 PM
No score for this post
Shocked 

Response to OP are you delusional?

due to the fact I didnt want to write a book. When I said top 5 player on the team, you assumed 5th best. Not so. I didnt want to sound like I was bragging by stating that the player was "the best". And I am still not saying that. I, and other parents on the team are aware of the situation, and are only looking for a reasonable solution from someone who may have dealt with this in the past.

I will not stoop to your level and berate peoples opinions, concerning a situation that they do not know or understand all of the details. Therefore I will not comment on your mental capacity to have a normal and intelligent conversation.

So now please go over all of my post, find all of the grammar and spelling errors, point them out, so that you can feel like the big man on the site.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Really - Not so Shocked on Apr 3, 2012, 3:53 PM
    1. Great response - Anonymous on Apr 3, 2012, 4:26 PM
    2. Not berating the coach, merely stating factual info - Shocked on Apr 3, 2012, 4:52 PM
      1. Re: Not berating the coach, merely stating factual info - Anonymous on Apr 3, 2012, 6:07 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement