Back to Home Page  

Re: Haters!!!!

April 3 2012 at 4:37 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Haters!!!!

Not being a hater, just wondering if GB was going to shake things up a bit IF they don't make the playoffs. I am not rooting against them, in fact I know a number of the players and hope they do well. And pointing out the FACTS, that both groups are on the bubble is not being a hater. And basically, what I think or wish for is not material to the conversation. But since this is a FORUM, the direction of this very high profile team is fair game. However, the fact that either of these two teams is even on the bubble for the playoffs is below the expectations going into the year. There have been coaches, even DA coaches, that have been hanged on the Forum for acheiving more with less. And since GB is the one constant the will certainly be involved next year, it is worthy of conversation as to what, if any, changes might be made.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement