Back to Home Page  

NASA Cherokee

April 9 2012 at 5:56 PM
No score for this post
Bob 

I have seen some recent postings about a new club in Cherokee by NASA. This new location is being run by 2 outcasts from Cherokee Impact. They were both fired and left the club disgraced. They had a record of poor results, poor leadership and select teams the club leaving every year. The former director would not allow kids to leave to other clubs under any circumstance. He also sent many emails to the parents, who were paying his salary, that your kids should leave Impact. They are both dishonest. I would not recommend giving your money to either of these men.

As an example, their first announcement of the new club was on the Impact facebook page. This posting was not allowed and not authorized. You are making a big mistake for your sanity if you go this new NASA location. Your kids will not develop and you will not be happy as a parent because neither of these men will talk to you about anything. Run away from NASA Cherokee.

A parent who knows.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Come on pal - Anonymous on Apr 9, 6:51 PM
    1. It is for real, I saw this on TV - Anonymous on Apr 9, 7:16 PM
      1. HAHAHA That was funny - Anonymous on Apr 10, 10:31 PM
    2. NASA Cherokee - Joe Bob on Apr 9, 8:44 PM
      1. I think you are missing the point - have they ever been to the moon - Anonymous on Apr 9, 8:47 PM

2. If you want to leave Cherokee, which is very understandable, just go to NASA at Quest. - Anonymous on Apr 9, 6:56 PM
    1. How far is Dawson County from Cherokee? - Anonymous on Apr 9, 7:18 PM
      1. It is 161 miles from Atlanta - thats going up 441 thru Franklin - Anonymous on Apr 9, 7:22 PM
        1. You could stop by the Dillard House and get a home cooked meal - Anonymous on Apr 9, 7:37 PM
      2. Play with rednecks at Dawson county? No thanks - Anonymous on Apr 9, 8:06 PM
        1. They have double wides up there too - Anonymous on Apr 9, 8:22 PM
        2. UFA is running the program at Rock Creek in Dawson since the Fall - anon on Apr 9, 8:22 PM
        3. Re: Play with rednecks at Dawson county? No thanks - Anonymous on Apr 9, 8:47 PM
          1. Did the 2010 Census count rednecks? - Anonymous on Apr 9, 8:50 PM
        4. Re: Play with rednecks at Dawson county? No thanks - anon on Apr 9, 9:11 PM
    2. Impact is on the right track - Anonymous on Apr 11, 1:07 PM

3. All select teams at NASA will be practicing there! - Anonymous on Apr 9, 9:03 PM
  5. What is NASA at Cherokee? Eom - Anonymous on Apr 9, 9:05 PM
    1. A Soviet Space Program for Native Americans - Anonymous on Apr 9, 9:33 PM

6. You simply don't know all the facts OP - Impact parent for 10 years on Apr 15, 5:36 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement