Back to Home Page  

How embarrassing is it for SSA (Gummer & crew look like a bunch of amateurs)

May 2 2012 at 11:40 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Eom

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. That is what they are, why would you expect anything else? - Anonymous on May 2, 11:45 PM
  3. Did we miss something - Anonymous on May 2, 11:50 PM
    1. Yea, you are one of those brit speaking doods is trying to - Anonymous on May 2, 11:53 PM

4. Thought SSA was driven by WGFC not CFC ? - Anonymous on May 2, 11:51 PM
    1. Call it what you want, it is still a group of week clubs trying to make a play - Anonymous on May 2, 11:55 PM
      1. Being called "week" by idiots - Anonymous on May 3, 7:51 AM
      2. look at you talking bad about something you know nothing about - Anonymous on May 3, 8:01 AM

5. This is very fitting for the way CFC runs itself. Low rent, unprofessional. - Anonymous on May 3, 7:04 AM
    1. Re: This is very fitting for the way CFC runs itself. Low rent, unprofessional. - Anonymous on May 3, 8:22 AM
      1. I doubt you even know what an IP address is. If you did, you would know that it takes - Anonymous on May 3, 8:32 AM
        1. Re: I doubt you even know what an IP address is. If you did, you would know that it takes - Anonymous on May 3, 9:06 AM
          1. You don't have $hit without a subpoena. - Anonymous on May 3, 9:29 AM
            1. And my daddy can beat up your daddy, so there! - Anonymous on May 3, 1:18 PM
              1. Stop with the BS Lot of Jealousy torwards CFC - CobbFC Parent on May 3, 1:54 PM
                1. Wow. You go to a lot of games. - Anonymous on May 3, 4:26 PM
                2. Don't confuse jealously with dislike - being a CFC parent isn't a point of pride - Anonymous on May 3, 4:43 PM
                  1. I would love to know what club you represent - Anonymous on May 3, 6:45 PM
                3. Paint isn't even dry on the SSA shingle and already you can say that ... - Anonymous on May 3, 8:17 PM
                  1. Re: Paint isn't even dry on the SSA shingle and already you can say that ... - Anonymous on May 3, 8:29 PM
                    1. Me at Ruths Chris for a GOOD SLAP - Anonymous on May 3, 10:17 PM
                      1. Ruth Chris - Anonymous on May 3, 10:31 PM
                        1. He's referring to an exchange on the board from about a year ago - Anonymous on May 4, 7:32 AM
                      2. Ruth Chris - Anonymous on May 3, 10:32 PM
                4. Believe me, nobody is jealous of CFC. - Anonymous on May 3, 10:20 PM

6. Karma. They've earned every bit of embarrassment they get from this. - Anonymous on May 3, 8:40 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement