Don't know where you all wereMay 9 2012 at 11:13 AM
No score for this post
Response to Crap!
I don't know where you all were, but I can promise you that there were TWO teams there last night.
For all of you Kell fans that think the ref should not dictate the outcome that late in a playoff game, you seem to forget that Starr's Mill had a team there last night too. If ref did NOT give a PK when one was deserved, wouldn't he be unfairly dictating the outcome in favor of the other squad?
Now I know y'all are gonna say that the foul was outside the 18, but that was not your argument before....Before you were saying that the ref should not have given the PK just because it was very late in a playoff match. Don't go changing your argument now. You and I both know it was inside of the PA. Ref did what he had to do.
How come no one is mentioning that childish shirt grab and pull by Kell with about 7 minutes left. You all probably think it was horrible for the Stars Mill player to place his jersey into the Kell defenders fist like that.
And lastly, Acting by Kell was shameless. And really dumb when you're already on a yellow.
- Re: Don't know where you all were - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 11:58 AM
- Re: Don't know where you all were - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 12:01 PM
- My mom has it on video - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 12:34 PM
- Re: My mom has it on video - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 12:59 PM
- Please don't show us - coughag on May 9, 2012, 1:47 PM