Back to Home Page  

GROUP D

May 23 2012 at 5:36 PM
No score for this post
Scarecrow 

Response to GROUP C

GROUP D

Another tight group. CFC East and Concorde North have proven that if you underestimate them they can pull of a result. On the other end though both GSA and Norcross must be looking forward to the group which should see both finish with at least two wins each.

99 Norcross Fury Premier v SSA CFC East 99 B Premier
Norcross will want revenge for the Pleasentdale shock. Give them a good flat field with space and they will defeat any team in Georgia. This said the fields will be tight and space will be limited and I dont know if it will suit Norcross style of play. East will keep this close but Norcross to just pip it.
NSA 2 CFC East 0

GSA 99 Phoenix Red v Concorde Fire North 98-99
GSA easy win. It was only 2-0 in the spring and credit to the North coach he has his team organized but I just cant see how he can pull off any result here.
GSA 3 NORTH 0

Concorde Fire North 98-99 v 99 Norcross Fury Premier
Again similar to above I just didnt see this year how North even got promoted let alone won two games in Classic I. A solid Classic II team but NSA will have their way here and win convincingly.
NORTH 0 NSA 3

SSA CFC East 99 B Premier v GSA 99 Phoenix Red
Can CFC East rally the troups and cause the upset they have regularly done this season. Thjey are hard working and have a little fire power up front that if underestimated or underworked they can cause another here. You have to pick GSA but dont be surprised if Cobb can at least pull a tie off.
GSA 2 CFC East 0

Concorde Fire North 98-99 v SSA CFC East 99 B Premier
Dead rubber. Both teams will want to end the season with a win and both could but CFC East to pull through and end the season on a high.
NORTH 1 CFC EAST 2

99 Norcross Fury Premier v GSA 99 Phoenix Red
GA Soccer have at least made it interesting! We have one showdown in GROUP A, Ambush v Cobb in GROUP C and GROUP B is too close so will be decided on Monday also. This game too will decide the outcome and overall winner of the group bar any unforeseen shocks. GSA to win though. They are solid from front to back and its only a matter of time until they really show how good they can be.
NSA 1 GSA 2

***Winner GSA***

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: GROUP D - Anonymous on May 23, 2012, 9:41 PM
  3. CFC EAST - Anonymous on May 28, 2012, 8:06 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement