Back to Home Page  

There isnt much difference between the top 7-8 teams in A this spring

May 24 2012 at 8:21 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to The more I think about it, you might be right.

put the 4 ecnl players on AFU- and they would have won Athena A easily---thus they should be the wildcard-especially if they can tie Conf fire as they did last fall.....Bracket B should/could be pretty even......so three semifinal locks are Confire, AFU, Tophat----and (obviously) one of Augusta or CFC.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: There isnt much difference between the top 7-8 teams in A this spring - 98G Pontificator on May 24, 8:29 AM
    1. Yes...but it was not like the Fall Athena A where you had teams finishing - Anonymous on May 24, 9:01 AM

2. CFC has their goalie back and they picked up another transfer too - Anonymous on May 24, 8:49 AM
    1. True and I think they picked up 3 additional transfers mid-season - Anonymous on May 24, 9:12 AM
      1. RE: 3 transfers - Anonymous on May 24, 9:32 AM
        1. I heard 2 from Strikers and 2 from Augusta - Anonymous on May 24, 9:35 AM
        2. 2 from - Anonymous on May 24, 9:35 AM
          1. Agree they are a different team and think they will have no issues in this bracket - Anonymous on May 24, 9:44 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement