There isnt much difference between the top 7-8 teams in A this springMay 24 2012 at 8:21 AM
No score for this post
Response to The more I think about it, you might be right.
put the 4 ecnl players on AFU- and they would have won Athena A easily---thus they should be the wildcard-especially if they can tie Conf fire as they did last fall.....Bracket B should/could be pretty even......so three semifinal locks are Confire, AFU, Tophat----and (obviously) one of Augusta or CFC.
- Re: There isnt much difference between the top 7-8 teams in A this spring - 98G Pontificator on May 24, 8:29 AM
- Yes...but it was not like the Fall Athena A where you had teams finishing - Anonymous on May 24, 9:01 AM
- CFC has their goalie back and they picked up another transfer too - Anonymous on May 24, 8:49 AM
- True and I think they picked up 3 additional transfers mid-season - Anonymous on May 24, 9:12 AM
- RE: 3 transfers - Anonymous on May 24, 9:32 AM
- I heard 2 from Strikers and 2 from Augusta - Anonymous on May 24, 9:35 AM
- 2 from - Anonymous on May 24, 9:35 AM
- Agree they are a different team and think they will have no issues in this bracket - Anonymous on May 24, 9:44 AM